RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Before His Eyes: Empire of Rebels

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
This was originally an other game i started, but i decided to enhance on it and make changes, but i've made so many and changed it so much, i'm basically considering it a new game all together, but with the same structure...

Because of internet death at home, I can't update this with any material indefintely, but I can keep it updated with text at least.
I have created many of the forms that your two characters can take, and built up the first few maps, including several optional missions, including a short optional dungeon.  I'm currently working on the first non-intro key story point.  I have plenty  planned out for later that I haven't got to as well though.
I'll update it somehow sooner or later, but for now, this is all I got:
(Added some screens)

*History
*Characters+Story
*Features
*Images

History
Spoiler for History:
Three great powers across the world have been warring for many years, using any power or advantage they could, abusing the blessing of the Faceless, strange Familiar creatures that are supposedly sent from the Heavens to protect and empower their masters.
But for the past years, the powerful Faceless have been abandoned by the nations leaders, chasing the new power of super-advanced tehknologi that's flooding into the world well before it's time.  This tehknologi is far beyond that of any machines or tehknikal abilities of builders or crafters, and possess seemingly endless possibilities, including bodily reconstruction, power supplies, great medical capacity, but most coveted of all; weapons.  With massively powerful weapons that could easily knock the opposition out of the war, each major nation seeks the full power of the source of this tehknologi, but in doing so, they neglect their lands and people...
Rebel factions spring up across the world, terrorising and vandalising the nations capitals, vigilante groups barricading roads and stopping passage of soldiers. 
Because of this, in the midst of global war, chaos arises in the heart of each nation, but will this lead to the salvation of the lands and the end of the wars, or the catalyst that will bring the end?

Character+Story
Spoiler for Tzanshin:
Tzanshin
From the lands of King Nok'ab

Tzanshin is dragged into a rebel attack upon King Nok'ab's residential fort upon the King's return from a great battle.  When everything inevitably goes wrong and the rebels are chased throughout the fort, Tzanshin discovers the hard way that King Nok'ab has access to much more dangerous tehknologi than anyone had before realised.
Fleeing the castle struggling to take stop each breath he takes from being his last, he seeks the shelter of an underground rebel faction, where he can regain his strength and learn the link between the Faceless and the sudden surge of advanced tehknologi.....

Features
Spoiler for Features:
* Choices affect everything.  Letting people go now may let them come back to haunt you later....or save you!  Make your decisions with caution
* You decide what to do and when.  With much freedom even early on, It's up to you to decide if you're ready or not to advance!
* Limited to only a few upgradeable weapons that you can power up as you go, becoming your only source of strength and majik
* You don't level; your weapons do, and they don't get stronger fast enough to keep up with the monster growth.  You must find seeds to increase your energy and spirit and tehknologi to power up your weapons
* Familiar by your side who will evolve and strengthen to the shape how you wish him to fight.  Grow you and your familiar to compliment each other and make the perfect fighting team!
* Search the lands for quests and missions to earn money to pay for your items and upgrades, also earning yourself titles to become legendary

Images
A bunch of screens including shots of each of the first three potential evolutions for your familiar
Spoiler for Screenies:

*Will be updated*

The battlers have been converted to FFVI lookalikes; the wakabout sprites with animations for battle, so some images of battle scenes have been removed.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 01:53:30 PM by Brady »

Rep:
Level 86
Cool, I enjoy reading about your projects brady. I hope you keep them going right to the end.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
 :tpg: Glad to hear that.  This technically is the same as my other one, just largely rebuilt,, but i intend to finish this one as it is.  I like the main feature in this more than the other.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Any screenshots yet?

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Not yet unfortunately.  Am going to be working on that today though.  Should have some up within a couple of days, hopefully some by the end of today.

Rep:
Level 88
* Limited to only a few upgradeable weapons that you can power up as you go, becoming your only source of strength and majik
* You don't level; your weapons do, an they don't get stronger fast enough to keep up with the monster growth.  You must find seeds to increase your energy and spirit and tehknologi to power up your weapons

I like these two features. It's a bit different from all the other RPGs. Good luck with this. ;D

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
2 nice things said! 
*amazed*  :D

By the by, Final, your maps are still getting used, so don't feel as if you just wasted your time.  Like i said, this game is a brother of the other one, not a new one altogether. 
I'm workin' on the first dungeon just now. 
The opening (dialogue, actions and the like) needs polished up a bit, still looks a bit scrappy.  If anyone can help me with that, even just make suggestions i'd really appreciate it.  If anyone wants to i'll put a sorta...mini-demo..thing...up to be checked....

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Good luck with your game, Brady.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
(Thank-you, Zylos!)

Wish I could update this with the new stuff I have, bt my internet at home is dead and I can only get online here at college...and I ccan't really work with rpgmaker here.  I'll try get somethin' sorted, but much more has been done.  Intro is complete, maps and an optional dungeon are.
A problem i've got though is I can't seem to make any more characters.  Any ew ones all come up with 'battle animation that doesn't exist' complaints whenever they go into battle (even test-battles)...I even tried making exact copies of characters that work fine, but characters past the 24th just don't work....(Any ideas anyone?  Would really love help here and the rpgmaker help thread seems to be a bit missing....)

Anyhoo....I'll update as soon as I can with something...I hope  ;)

Rep:
Level 86
Hell Blade © 2008, All Rights Reserved
Nice game, good luck.  :)

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Managed to get some screenies in....still working on the current files to clean everything up before releasing the prologue and part of chapter one for demo / testing.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
It's looking nice so far. Can you approximate when we will get to see a demo?

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
This game looks interesting, I didn't really like the normal levelling system enyway. Can't wait to see a demo. :)
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I was sure i posted this already, but i don't see it here...

Have been so busy lately and haven't been able to do much ..and have been distrcated by Flyff too >.>
I feel like i don't have a lot done, but if the demo is only expected to be half an hour or so i guess i could totally pack up what i have and try to neaten it out a bit for feedback and testing...i don't much like going ahead with things if i feel what i've done already is flawed in some way ...

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
This was originally an other

I stopped reading after that :<
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep