RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mythical Fantasy: Chain Reaction

Rep:
Level 88
Menu & Battle System Guru
Updated character portraits - Original work by my girlfriend's sister.

Akili
Spoiler for:
Dusk
Spoiler for:
Apolla
Spoiler for:

BTW-Excuse the double post but the site only allows so many pictures...

Rep:
Level 89
SWEET game! Finally an rpgmaker XP game with a CBS. EVERYTHING looks sweet. Let me be a beta tester please!

:)

JOSH

Rep:
Level 87
Hey guy, i can be a mapper if you like? I dont really know how people think of my work but around where i live im the best mapper so that might count for something? give me say 3 days? and ill post of things. also if i do become and mapper ill need the tilesets used in your game.

Rep:
Level 88
That'd be really helpful, can you post some of your work?

Rep:
Level 87
no problem. i currently dont have like any maps what so ever. so itll be awhile. are you on any sorta deadline at all.
im currently not in a making on any game thats why i dont have maps but if i become a mapper for your game you'll get maps every once in a while. also i forgot to ask. which rpg maker are you using? RPG Maker XP what? the enterbrain version or Postality Knights Enhanced? Im using PKE so if your using the enterbrain version transferring maps may take awhile.

Rep:
Level 87
ive thought of a better idea, istead of using rtp tilesets send me the ones your using in your game and tell me some places to make and ill try and use the tileset and if you think the maps i make with the tilesets are good enough then ill do it but if you think theyre not thats perfectly fine aswell. i just thought now it would be better to show you what i can make with the tilesets your using in the actual game. so send me a pm and ill send you my email and you email the tilesets or post em or whatever you want to do.

Rep:
Level 88
Calling knowledgable Game and Play Testers!

A demo is finally ready! All that is left is smoothing out some rough edges and having game testers run through it and give me helpful feedback as well as analyze problems.

I'm looking for 5 testers who are trustworthy, script and event knowledgable, and available over the course of this week.

Thanks! Looking forward to your help!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ei you got your own groupie  :tpg: i envy u  :flag:

oh yeah nice game, im amaze the way you keeping up things  ;8

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Wow, this looks really good, I love it really. The custom menu features are amazing :D

I'd have no problem helping with some beta testing if you want. Good luck with this, I want to see more XD