RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sonic the hedgehog:Finding Shadow

Rep:
Level 88
0w/\/Z0Rz im back Baby!
This is a Tie-in between

Sonic Adventure2
Sonic heroes
&
Shadow the hedgehog

and of course 5 new charaters

Nega sonic
Elemental Chaos
Blitz the Space hedgehog
Tork the Demonic Hedgehog
Savel

Nega sonic-a Evil and Inverted colored Sonic created by General-Savel-MECHAnik

Elemental chaos is Chaos who combined the emeralds' piwer to become the controller of all elements

Blitz was Genrald.Robotnik's 1st lifeform to be made upon the Space Colony A.R.K.he was lost in deep depts of space after attempting To sotp Genrald form makming Biolizard.

Tork was Evil side of Blitz who escaped his soul before he was lsot in space...his powers are the negative energy of Blitz...

Savel is Dr.Eggman's Father Who created Nega sonic after Destroying G.U.N and Stoped eggman's plans on the A.R.K

here are some things you will find out

*How did shadow learn Chaos control and Chaos Blast
*What was the reason of Shadow's existence(Besides to protect the planet'as Maria requested)
*What heppned to the real shadow after he stoped the A.R.K from impacting earth
*What ever happned to Hyper Sonic?
*What will Blitz do to get his revenge?
*what will be Savel's so called Operation:Nega
*what happened to shadow after he destroyed the black comet..

the answers are in his game which will rlease in 2 weeks along with
Hope:Battle of chaos

Also their will be side quests

Featuring Sonic Rider challenges and much more!!!

Spoiler for:
95% Done!!!

Dont miss it!!!
September 13, 2007, 06:56:52 PM <-  Last Login
I returned and better than ever!
Don't mess with me.
Ever....

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Screenshots, Characters? Story, Demo? You missing alot even though your game is almost done.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
That might be true, Chaos. But a Sonic game would be awsome.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Screenshots, Characters? Story, Demo? You're missing alot

Rep:
Level 88
0w/\/Z0Rz im back Baby!
Screenshots, Characters? Story, Demo? You missing alot even though your game is almost done.
ok gere it is

i got charaters already...Screens and demo will be out maybe by tommaorw because thursdayi will be on vacay.

Story...

After the Battle between Super sonic and shadow vs Final hazard'Shadow fell to hisdeath saying his last words...but did he die?

Sonic and the crew finnaly sets out to find Shadow after 2 years of his dissapearence.Meeting new charaters'Challenges and charaters threw out the big tie-in..

Blitz who wants revenge
Tork who made a Deal with Black doom to crash the comet upon earth and rule it.
Savel who is planning  OPERATION:Nega
Nega sonic who is triing to frame sonic.
Chaos is is now Elemental Chaos

their are also old heroes that will present..some may not help in battles

Espio
Vector
Charmy
Mighty
Rouge
Omega
Gamma
Amy
Big
Cream
Chao walker
Dark chao walker
Manic
Sonia
Silver
Asura
Nack the weasal
Sally
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow

and some old villians

Metal Sonic
Mecha sonic
Mecha knuckles
Metal amy
Mecha tails
Eggman

Face

Races
Passwords to suceed
Mazes
Battle
jobs
Theifing
missions
Battle for the emeralds

September 13, 2007, 06:56:52 PM <-  Last Login
I returned and better than ever!
Don't mess with me.
Ever....

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
wow, i can make a title for this. Im a big sonic fan. I remember when the old 5 min cartoons played, They was teh bombz

(If your hacking on MS i'll bust a ban up your ass and you'll be eating grits of your key board)
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.