RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Biohazard 1.5 WIP ~.~ *screens inside* :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Not much so far, but at least it's a start. :D

The R.P.D. 1.5 Lobby. Elza has just crashed through the gate(the gate is still missing  :lol: ) The background looks shitty in JPEG format, but it doesn't look like that ingame. Sorry! >_<;

The Biohazard 1.5 Title screen
 :D

Please help us make this game a dream come true! PM me or post here if you're interested in joining.  :D

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Hey, cool game! Listen, how do get the character's name to appear with their message? That would be an awesome feature for my game. Is there a really long, complicated script that you have to use?
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

You need to use the AMS by Dubealex. It's on www.rmxp.net. Go check the forums.

Rep:
Level 92
I'm looking but I can't find it. :(  Could you just copy it and paste it here for everyone to see? Or you can email it to me. My address is:

zelda_spaz@yahoo.com

It would really help me out. Thanx! :D :^^: :lol:  :wink:

Rep:
Level 91
hehe i like the look of it.

BTW, if you want to take a pic of JUST the window you're looking at press alt while pressing PrtScn

Yes, please post how you did the name. It would save me a lot of typing!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Quote from: Master_of_Time
Hey, cool game! Listen, how do get the character's name to appear with their message? That would be an awesome feature for my game. Is there a really long, complicated script that you have to use?

Dude, that could be done in 2k and 2k3 as well, no script is needed (although it adds more features). \n[x] where x stands for the number of the character in the DB (database).
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 92
I'm using the rmxp and i tried that but i can't get it to work...

Use the search bar and it'll appear.

We're in real need of a scripter and a tileset maker, would anyone mind helping us?  :cry:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
i hate you, i am an insanely hardcore resident evil fan, and give up on this game right bloody NOW! the visuals are crap, and the game was scrapped before release because it was crap, dont make a remake. its like a stain on resident evils gore splattered name.