RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Whoops, sorry, I kinda made the boss a bit too hard  ;8

~Winged

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
Just a tad. xP

Rep:
Level 87
Sorry, I'm not able to bring in my report till at least the end of the week. I'm on vacation now :s

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It's fine as long as it is within the month, I'm trying to take a break myself anyway =3

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alright everyone, I'm going to fix things up for a PUBLIC Battle Demo. Obviously the demo will me more updated but those to PRIVATE MESSAGE their report to me before the deadline will be included in the demo (Sorry for making some people do 2)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I just pmed you the battle demo feedback. 

I recieved an error while playing the demo though. 

I was fighting the bats(4), 1 was dead, 1 was injured to where it was laying on it's side.  I was low on hp, so I used a heal jar, the bats all attacked normally.  On my next turn I went to attack and this error popped up.

Hope you can get this fixed. xD

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think I'll have to ask someone because I think its one of the default scripts...

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
~BUMP~ I don't have everyone's reports, and also, Chaos, are you done with the battler? It's alright if you still need to work on it, I was just wondering  ;8

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I think that error I got was a random 1/1000 chance.  I tried to recreate it even, and nothing. xD  Sorry if it worried you.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Oh, no need to be sorry, I'm blaming RPG Maker XP

~Winged

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
About the batlers Winged, I have been trying to make them with the sword, but since the body is "Gunslinger" he only has shooting positions. Swords in his hands look weird because he doesnt do and hand movements, he just points his  hands out.

So, do you want me to make him use the guns and you have to change his description?

or

do you want to recreate Shadow's look so that the body is meant for swords?
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Oh crap *hits head* I forgot about how he only has specific poses....guns are fine =D

~Winged

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
lol np. I'll get to work on it
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks, I'm so sorry for changing my mind without notice ><"

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
How's everything coming along?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I'm almost done fixing a few things for the demo. I just need a few more reports =/

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Nice to know people volunteer for stuff, but don't commit to it.  ::)

Glad to know you're still working on it, I would hate to have this go to the abandoned section. :P

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think I'll leave out the other reports and wait for Chaos and his battler, most of the other things are done =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
winged if you need  a hand at all gimme a shout. will give anything a shot
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby (1937 - )

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Wow, really? In that case I'd be happy to boss you accept your helping hand =D

So tell me...what do you specialize? You know, what do you handle with ease?

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
jack of all trades, master of none lol. ive done a lot of writing and plot depth before. but I'm happy to help with icons for items, you know if you wanted something different. sprite editing (im ok not brill) mapping, testing. generally gimme a problem and i'll try solve it.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby (1937 - )

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hmm...have you heard about Ragnarok Online Sprites? I need help with the playable character/monster sprites.

Alright, if you know what they are, I need charsets and battler sheets [minkoff's animated battle system without "dead" animation] made out of them. I'll send over a few things if you think your ready.

I also need a bit of help with the story. I started on a rough script but I'm stuck in a few places

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
want them from basic or have you got the ones from ragnorok ,sp, that you want modding? which ever msn on skelter93@hotmail.com or email is best way to get in contact with me. also if you want to work over the plot at some point just gimme a shout

Bill Cosby (1937 - )

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alrighty, I hope to see you online soon. If not the I'll just keep posting here =P

~Winged

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki