RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy 6:Kefka's Rage

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
As kefka and the three goddesses were defated,magic ceased to exist in the world any longer.Terra and the group made thier escape from the tower,everyone had managed to make it.......when everything went black.

It seemed as though once the flow of magic ceased,so did the world....or did it? floating in arkness for what seemed like forever Terra awakens in a mysterious forest.Was it the world of balance? the world of ruin? no,it was neither........then what was it? Terra now sets out on a quest to find her friends.But what happens along the way shall leave a massive scar upon the world,on all life,for all enernity.

Ok,i know this does not happen at the end of 6,but in mine,well,it does! this is a continuation of 6,and here is a little demo to go along with it.If you play it,please tell me how you think of it,however it is still in very early development,i just wanted to know what you people thought.

Demo->              http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VLEJ6ZXA

Rep:
Level 90
I am totally interested in the idea / story. I loved in FF6 how the world pretty much fell apart, but as for your RPG, there needs to be more to it. This was extremely short.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
i know it was short :P i just wanted to see what people thought of the idea and such is all.i'm trying to make everything fit in right and all that,i loved FF6,it was my fav final fantasy.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I have to play this. Kefka was the best FF villian. I know I know, everybody loves Sephiroth. But I kind of think Kefka's personality was the most developed. I can't comment on games after 8 though. Thats when I stopped playing the series. The part in 8 when the told you to assinate whats her name, I was like, "Never mind this"

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
http://rapidshare.de/files/11914691/FF6.zip.html

just for the fun,i wanted to add to the demo to involve FF6's most favorite and memorable character,Kefka ^_^ this is the demo that you see him in...
the link is above!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
FF6 is my favorite too. And Kefka pwns. So I had to play your demo.

Pros:
It's Final Fantasy 6
Unlike other FF fan games that are a continuation, you actually used sprites from the actual game.
Battle Animations are nice. (The custom ones. Er... not that you DREW them, but actually making them in the database.)

Cons:
It's a fan game
Grammar and spelling errors.
Dialogue needs some work
Save points don't work.
Demo was very short for 15 MB. ONLY THREE MAPS???

The one thing I hate the most about continuation games, is that the characters are back at Level one, and have crappy equipment, and no magic. Such is the case here as well.

It seems to have potential to be a decent fan game though, you have the materials to do it... you just have to be very careful about it.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Hey I just say your game I didnt go to far into(dont got the time right now)
but I like the way battle system was done but you need to fix the menu...and bring back the relics...btw what happend to my lvl99 people with all there stuff?lol jk.
Btw how are you gona do sabins blitzes?or are gona ignore some people in the game?btw the second save point works(that where I stoped).

Edit-relook some of your mapping to its a little off(like where the tree roots go ect.).
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hey,would any of you want to help me with this project? i need help with characters and all that stuff,i'm not very good in that department.I also want to make it at least a half decent fan-game