RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lost Land Legends Sign ups

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hello all, I'm Troy Mclure I mean J-Man, you might remember me making games such as Phantasia 1 2, and 3. Or Lost Land 1, 2 and 3.

Anyway, I need some help in making this game. I have everything planned out, all I need is Beta Testers here and there. Thx so much

Rep:
Level 89
I have attention problems.
Sure, I'll test it.  Why not?
"...because, you know, whatever."

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
sign me up. Im good at finding faults and glitches. You can count on me.

-Jak-

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Alright, that's good to hear, the game is still in development, but if you want to see how much is done, all u need to do is add me to your list. ^_^

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I wouldn't mind doing that. I've played your Phantasia 3 before, it was quite good.

Rep:
Level 89
I'll gladly try it out  :)
Started RPG making once again!