RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
need someone to make puzzles for my game

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
i'm terrible at thinking up puzzles. i need YOU to do it for me, it's that simple. any sort of reasonable recognition you want for your work will be added to game and posts, as per your request.

if you wish to have any other ideas integrated into the game, i would be willing to consider them.
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Tell us more about your game first. What kind of game is it? What is the general setting of the game?

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
i assumed anyone who would be reading anything here would look in the projects section... but then again that demo i made was crap... not to mention really short. i have changed quite a bit though (added more text so that certain things would make more sense. changed my mapping style slightly so the maps didn't look like crap. learned to use events to make better moving graphics than i had before. not to mention its longer now and the 2nd version of the demo won't be ready this time till its actually ready. meaning about 20 minutes of gameplay, as opposed to like 5.)

well i'm trying to avoid random combat as much as possible.

as of right now i am still working on the very beginning and they are set in a pyramid. this pyramid however has many unexplainable things in it and is supposed to get weirder and less pyramid like the further in you go.

the story so far... it starts off with three guys, friends and... erm co workers. to be specific high end thieves. sources told about a pyramid dig gone wrong. artifacts in pyramids can be worth... quite a bit to say the least so they fly out there and go to this pyramid. being short on time however and fearing for the swift return of the archaeologists (hours have obviously passed since the sandstorm that forced the archaeologists to leave) they don't have time to figure out how to open the pyramid and instead just blast it open with explosives. smart move eh? the door then collapses behind them and they are forced to try and find either another way out, or something that will provide enough leverage to pry some of the stone blocks aside. there will obviously be more
Spoiler for:
they find a portal in the pyramid that takes them to another world O_o damn i'm original. i won't say more... yet
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!