RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
yo yo yo

Rep:
Level 84
we stay guttah out hur ya digg
Hey guys, I just signed up and I thought I'd introduce myself to you all before I become just some random poster/topic starter. Well the names Fayte and I've been using RM since 2k (and not sure if it counts but I even have around 40+ hours on rpg maker for playstation). I am currently working on a project entitled "Arcane Revenants" which I personally think has a great future.

Lets see what else about me?

-I'm 19 and an amateur boxing in training.
-Some of my favorite rpg's include FF8, Grandia 2, Legend of Dragoon, and a lot of other great rpg's people look over.
-When it comes to game making/playing I value game-play and fun factor way more then I do story.
-I also enjoy smoking pot and buying jordan sneakers.

Well, I'm gonna go look around now so you guys start given me that warm welcome!
"you gonna pay wutchu owe santa clause" - Riley Freeman

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Initiate warm welcome.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
since you asked so nicely...

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
ayee Holk that ain't a very friendly welcome. And to you other guys.. thanks :D

also, how come I can't make a recruitment topic? I'm not one of those 14 year old kids looking to make a big company or anything, just need someone who is very good a writing to help me finish AR's story.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 04:23:55 PM by Fayte »

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome to RMRK, enjoy the site. ^^

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
You held a lot of promise until I read something about pot. ._.

Well, welcome to RMRK anyway!

Rep:
Level 84
some people smoke ciggs, some people drink, some people smoke pot, and some do cocaine o.O... doesn't make them any less of a person.

except the coke heads-- they're the scum of the earth  >:(

Also...
how come I can't make a recruitment topic? I'm not one of those 14 year old kids looking to make a big company or anything, just need someone who is very good a writing to help me finish AR's story.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'm a conservative. :(

Rep:
Level 84
what's that supposed to mean :(

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Yeah, potheads are so much better than cokeheads.

Rep:
Level 84
yeah of course we are... after we smoke we're happy, and then we're hungry (which generally means if you're around you're getting food too), and then after all of that we get the itis and go to sleep.

where as coke heads walk around looking like zombie men selling and doing anything for their next fix and won't even feed you.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
yeah of course we are... after we smoke we're happy, and then we're hungry (which generally means if you're around you're getting food too), and then after all of that we get the itis and go to sleep.

Rep:
Level 84

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
 :bb: Yo dog, welcome to tha roughest, toughest, playa hating loving community in tha internet. Ya gonna find some shit you can't get nowhere else dog.

:sb: Dog you better be careful with the main dogs. They will cap your ass if they find you doing illegal shit.

Rep:
Level 84
thanks for the heads up knight.

Rep:
Level 94

Rep:
Level 84
Holk you gotta problem wit me already

Rep:
Level 102
you be hatin him cuz u wanna be him

Rep:
Level 88
You held a lot of promise until I read something about pot. ._.
Pretty much what I was going to say. Anyway, welcome.

Rep:
Level 94
The only thing that I "gotta problem wit" is when people have nothing more important to say about themselves other than the fact that they smoke pot. I mean, what is the rest of your life like if one of the things you feel obliged to tell about yourself is that you smoke weed? Is it supposed to make you seem deep and roguish?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Holk, it's simple, he's either
A) calling attention to himself
B) trying to start a bunch of drama

or C) a combination of A and B.

honestly, it's just an attention grabber.
it's the exact same as if someone decided to come in declare HEY EVERYONE IM GAY or HEY EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME IM A FURRY or GUYS HEY NICE TO MEET YOU I LIKE ANIME GIRLS THAT PISS THEMSELVES AND I HAVE PROBLEMS URINATING!

nobody cares.
So what if you are or aren't, you don't need to announce it to the world.  If it comes up in conversation fine alright, but you shouldn't flail it around like it's some kind of defining statement, or people will automatically make assumptions about you.

Also, speak english instead of negrish, you aren't gangster and you aren't fooling anyone.  Everyone knows there's no internet in the ghetto.

Rep:
Level 102
Also, speak english instead of negrish, you aren't gangster and you aren't fooling anyone.  Everyone knows there's no internet in the ghetto.
He speaks better than most of his kind. :|

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Don't like the look of you, but welcome to RMRK, where the great shave and the even better..

don't?

Yes i think that's about right. Welcome.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Don't like the look of you, but welcome to RMRK, where the great shave and the even better..

don't?

Yes i think that's about right. Welcome.

HOLY CRAP A POST WITHOUT A SPOILER
Spoiler for:
=O

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Pot? I'll pass on you as a person.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 84
jeez tough crowd

if me smoking pot really puts your panties in a bunch, then simply... don't post in this topic.

to everyone else that isn't a complete faggot thank you for the warm welcome. There's actually a few familiar faces on this forum, which is pretty cool. I'll check out the IRC when I get to an actual computer a little later.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
jeez tough crowd

if me smoking pot really puts your panties in a bunch, then simply... don't post in this topic.

people are allowed to have and voice their opinions, regardless of if they agree with you or not.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
jeez tough crowd

people are allowed to have and voice their opinions, regardless of if they agree with you or not.

Also our panties are in a bunch because that's the first thing you say to us, therefore we assume that you're an attention-seeking dumbass =O

Rep:
Level 84
actually good sir, the first thing I said was my history with RM and other makers. That was actually the LAST thing I mentioned.

be a leader not a follower, champ.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
to everyone else that isn't a complete faggot thank you for the warm welcome

Is it OK that I'm only a half-faggot?

Anyway, enjoy your stay. It doesn't seem like you made a good first impression though  ;9

Rep:
Level 94
jeez tough crowd

to everyone else that isn't a complete faggot thank you for the warm welcome. There's actually a few familiar faces on this forum, which is pretty cool. I'll check out the IRC when I get to an actual computer a little later.

Yes please.

Rep:
Level 84
to everyone else that isn't a complete faggot thank you for the warm welcome

Is it OK that I'm only a half-faggot?

Anyway, enjoy your stay. It doesn't seem like you made a good first impression though  ;9

yeah, one starts the others follow-- it doesn't really bother me... though I do wonder why it bothers them so much.
anyway, half-faggots are OK with me ;D

actually good sir
miss* ;|
oooooh

Holk, stop posting. kthanxbai

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I sense a Matt

Rep:
Level 94
No, this isn't Matt. I hate to say this, but Matt is a little more creative with his attempts. This is just sad.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Well maybe he'll crash and fall like Matt ._.

*fingers crossed*

Rep:
Level 84
Look guys I didn't come here and start this whole thing and I'm not gonna point any fingers like a 5 year old, so maybe we should just close this thread?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Hi fayte get bored of .org?

nice to see you again :*
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 84
i can never get tired of my home :3

do i kno you?

Rep:
Level 97
Ok, thread closed at request of creator.

You can also lock your own topics, but I'm not sure if there is a post requirement before that is possible or not.