RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
YIPEE!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I GOT MY MARKS!

English-68.5/80
Sst-75/80
Gsc-72/80
Hindi-67/80
Maths-68/80
Computers-30/30
SansKrit-80/80

AND I GOT I S'poSE 90 PERCENT!
Aggrigate-89%

Just wanna say something:-

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
nice man i dont know what my marks are till next year

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
My grades
========

Physics - 85/100
Mathematics - 92/100
Engilsh - 100/100
History - 85/100
Literature - 85/100
Bible - 85/100
Arabic - 100/100
Civics - 90/100
Heritage - 90/100
Sport - 75/100
Biology - 90/100
Hebrew - 100/100
Writing Expressions - 95/100
"Shelach" (camping, geography, history) - 90

Rep:
Level 91
13 grades?? That's crazy. What's this about a C in SPORTS? How do you do that?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually whats the point of sports all together? Unless it's fencing, then the sport isn't worth it.

Rep:
Level 91
That's not very fair. Many people enjoy different sports. Fencing isn't the only good sport out there.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Yeah. I for one use HOOPS

bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well....atleast i dont have to see a fat man wiggle infornt of me..im damn happy...
Gad Damn..Im good...
Arlen is hot.

Guess who's back
Quote from: Inaru
13 grades?? That's crazy. What's this about a C in SPORTS? How do you do that?

You see, the sports class is really early in the morning, and sometimes I feel like sleeping instead. So they gave me that f-ing 75

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
oh...Ppl usually get good in 3rd languages n all.
LAst time i did great in english and snaskrit

THIS TIME I AM ONE OF THE 5 IN THE CLASS TO GET 80/80

Well..its not a great thing..since the past 2 years im getting full in sanskrit all the time..even if its class test.Only this time i got half marks less in small unit tests.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
=\
it's no biggy to get perfect scores at your age, try doing it in high school, now that's a hard thing ~.~
i mean really my teacher give no one and i mean no one 100, they only give 95 or lower cause nothing is perfect no matter how hard ya try
and yes i actually did check that, for 3 years not a single person in my class (And that's the computer class, it's considered the most leet geek class around) got 100 at anything that is including computer launguages >>

i lost the point..
oh yes...
the point is - it's easy when you are young, come back in 4-5 years and tell me if you still get perfect grades ~.~
holy shit my sig was big!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah i know.
In my age its DAMN easy...and yeah i also know.My brother had a tuff time.
Arlen is hot.

Guess who's back
What do you know? Just don't be a lazy ass and get good grades (I'm in high school btw, and it's not THAT hard blue)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm in college, and my mid term grades were 4 A's and 2 B's.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Here in India it is too tuff.Some IIT colleges need above 77% to pass which is tuff.But for now,i shouldnt worry, i have a long time till i reach that standard/grade/level.
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I scored high enough on the SAT to not have to take placement tests for the college I'm attending in the fall.  Neat, huh?!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
My college doesn't  require you to take the SAT in highschool. Over here in mass, that's starting to catch on. :P So us liberal pinko commies won't even know what the SATs are in fifteen years.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
That's good, because the SATs tell you absolutely nothing about a person's intelligence.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: arlenreyb
That's good, because the SATs tell you absolutely nothing about a person's intelligence.

sure they do, they say you were intelligent enough to take it to impress the uni!
otherwise it's really nothing at all, it's just a big fat speed thing and that's why cows use milks as chairs in space the end.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
What did you all score on the test?? I made a 201. I know. I kidda suck at vocabulary.