RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New parymember...

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
is it possible to make new partymember following me? i don''t wanna see him only in fights... :roll:
ty.

Quote from: blueXx
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=652

I did all what there was told to but now i can't even pray test enymore.

Rep:
Level 91
strange, did you try using the game.exe file in the game project's folder? it's possible your test play button got screwed up Oo
holy shit my sig was big!

strange, did you try using the game.exe file in the game project's folder? it's possible your test play button got screwed up Oo

nah, it says something about that script. wait, ill upload a picture.

do i need to type something myself over there? like character name or something?

Rep:
Level 91
put the script right above main, you need the super class "game_character" to be above the script for it to work.

so that's why when you put a new script in you always paste it right above main (which is the last script and must remain that way)
holy shit my sig was big!

put the script right above main, you need the super class "game_character" to be above the script for it to work.

so that's why when you put a new script in you always paste it right above main (which is the last script and must remain that way)

tyvm for your help :^^: