RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Where?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I downloaded the RMXP from this site and there's no folder for it. All I can find is the zipped folder that installs the program. There's only one thing in the zipped folder and that's the installer. When I used the program before I got my new PC everything was in a neat and organized folder in My Documents. This time there is none. Help?

Rep:
Level 89
When you install it, you can only find it in your start menu
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Rep:
Level 90
u can find it somewere else to fallow instructions i give u.
Step one open your PRESARIO(C:) drive from my computer then click the folder nameds games the rpgmaker xp p.knighs editon folder is right there click that and u can add stuff to it and do what u wante to do and any file u install u can find.
Yay i got a zoo sort of