RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Maze 2

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Another update for maze two. here is how the e-mail thing is carrying out:

People currently recieving the Maze two letters, We have an update! We have the current players' chara sheets, we are hoping more of you will send in. This is all we have thus far:
   In: Assaf
       Austin
       Caleb
       Micheal
       Matthew

Walk Sprites:
      Assaf
      Austin
      Caleb

Battlers:
      Assaf
      Austin
      Caleb
  The three starter maps:
      No-one

Austin Wallace <aus_ace_co@yahoo.com> wrote:
K'yo~! whe have currently the following for the game so far.(attatched)
We are currently waiting for more than three people to get in, e-mail me(replying to this) if you know of someone who might want to take part in this!
Current people in:
Caleb Banks
Micheal Pikeienly
Austin Wallace

We will soon be doing chara-cards, but only fora limited time for those who are in BEFORE the return of mike's site.

I forgot to inform sir spamsen of this matter! he is being e-mailed in this not. I advis him to read the two replies to understand the situation.

Austin Wallace <aus_ace_co@yahoo.com> wrote: Ok, we will need 90% custom resorces, everyone! I have the title down. everyone will have to send in there battlecharacter, and his mapsprite if there in(Mike, no matter what, your in, so you'll at least have to do this!). It would be nice for someone to get me a windowskin as well. And of coarse, the rest of the resources. WE HAVE THE FONT WE WILL USE, its Arioso. So if you don't have it, get it. Tis all for now.
The people that are currenty 'in':
Austin Wallace
Caleb Banks
Micheal Pikeienly (Because he made the fist one)

Ok, the scoop. Aparently, you all are rpg maker familier. You all are being asked to work on a progect with me. (Sir Mike, you will be familier with this) I am going to work on "The Maze 2: Lost Again." I would like you all to reply to me if you are in. If you are wondering the "2" part, Sir Mike has created a game called the maze. I am wishing to do a RPG collab. I will need as many people as posible for this. I am hoping to get a finished game. If there are any questions, refer them to me. The people who are in are as followed so far:
Sir Acer (Austin Wallace)
The people I have e-mailed to ask to join are:
Sir Mike (Micheal Pikienly), Caleb Banks, Ned Flandaros, Sir Mikau (Matt Losoya), Sir Slik (Justin Kennedy), Sean Kennedy.
I will be most grateful if you ask your RPG XP making friends to help. This has mostly nothing to do with the first maze, that was just a maze with no plot. This game will have a plot. I'll give you more info later. Thank you all for reading this and NOT thinking it was spam.
Why I included people:
Sir Mike: Made the maze 1, and is a wiz at RPG's.
Caleb: A good friend, and a SUPER wiz at RPG's.
Ned: Owns a RPG web, and asuming he knows something about RPG's.
Sir Mikau: A friend, and is in need of help with RPG's (What better way to learn then in the feild?).
Sir Acer: Came up with the Idea, and is me.
Sir Slik: Familier with RPG's and is a friend.
Sean: A friend, who is also familier with the program.
Good luck, people.
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Guess who's back
Cool, I`m in everywhere

Rep:
Level 89
Sounds ok.. good luck with it.
Started RPG making once again!

Rep:
Level 89
We will needyour first two maze maps if you have allready finished your walker and batler. I have started on my first maze map.
____

Guess who's back
You need mine?

Rep:
Level 89
Only if your finished with your two maps. ...
____

Guess who's back
Hmm, and hints how should it look? I missed a lot of the emails I don`t really know what`s going on.

Rep:
Level 89
You can have two maps or less. as for all the e-mails, I posted them all here in this thread.
____

Rep:
Level 89
Finaly an update to the maze 2, and soon to e-mails:
Caleb Banks has finaly gotten his maps threw, Sir spamsen, how far are you?
____

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
You should update your first post with valid screenshots otherwise this topic / game doesnt match the criteria.

Rep:
Level 89
K'ya.. 'bout that... Not much but info for now... sry will do once gets worthy stuff.
____

Rep:
Level 89
Update:
Caleb is near finishing his maps, and I am nearly done drafting my maps. Where everyone else is, I don't know... they need to tell me.

--I update the first post now...
____

Rep:
Level 89
Update I edited the first post. ...
____

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
You asked if I want to join.... I don't think so.

It feels very disorganized and chaotic. Under such circumstances, I would rather do things on my own.