RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New project!

Rep:
Level 89
Dude! I thought of a new project! The game's called "World Traveler". The main characters are one of these two characters (Depending on the name you choose in the beginning of the game.):

Ren:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 01:46:48 AM by TCgamerboy2002 »
RuneWorld (Title clickable)
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray
You wish to apply? Send a PM with a sample of your work with an attachment.

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
Instead of making installments just make a long god playable game,then after that decide to try to make a sequel or not.

Also,you gotta have a story,a bad stroy scares the gamers away.
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 89
I guess you're right. I'm not good at making good stories. Got any suggestions?
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray

Rep:
Level 90
Sorry,im no good with stories either buuut....

Theres is somehing here that may interest you

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=storygen

Rep:
Level 89
I have a reason why I wanted to make a saga:

I was planning on making a Robin Hood RPG. THAT was before I thought up the new project. At first, Robin Hood was the main character, but in the next one, Ren and May would be the main characters.

Oh, and thanks for the site. :lol:

World Traveler[/size]
Project: 0%
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 01:55:43 AM by TCgamerboy2002 »
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray

Rep:
Level 90
No problem,i used it but it didnt work to well for the knid of game i wanted to make

Rep:
Level 89
New Characters:

Cat Sith (The name's based on a monster from the Final Fantasy series. I made this one based on a cat monster I found from RMXP.):

Cat Sith is a former member of a group of thieves. He was kicked out for bieng too "Nice". He's not very brave, but he will do some things if he has to. Cat Sith specializes on archery, which can be very useful.

Soldier (Name's still WIP):

This soldier is a one of galactic soldiers. They are law inforcers. They make sure no one meddles in the affairs of other worlds. This soldier has a big ego, but he is willing to help friends.

Seamus:

Seamus is considered a dwarf hero in his world, but when his world disappeared, hecame a wanderer. His mighty axe can slash away foes with one swing. Like all dwarves, he eats a lot and  he has no manners.

Mya (Do you think the name suits her? If not, then I'll change it) (Only in Ren's story.):

Mya is a mysterious girl born with magic. Where she's from, she's called a "Freak". She knows little of her power, but in do time, she will lean to master it. Does she have an affection with Ren?"

Rexx (Only in May's story):

A long time ago, Rexx was a Killer. 3 years later, he left his life of crime, but everyone still treats him like a criminal. People sometimes mistake him for a state alchemist called "Colonel Mustang". Rexx shows no mercy to his opponent. He doesn't talk to anyone other than worthy adversaries. His weapons are handles in each hand. These handles have blades on each edge.

The handles sorta look like this:

(You hold them like brass knuckles.)

Now, the villains:

Neo 9:

Neo 9 is a cult that's planning to rule every world out there. Hence the name, there are a total of 9 members. Each one is from a different They never talk about their leader. here is a list of the Neo 9:

Alexander (Deceased):

(Normal)          (Neo mode)

Alexander was one of the powerful members of Neo 9. He specialized in machinary. He was rubbed out by Robin Hood with the help of Ren/May when they were escaping Prince John's Castle back at Nottingham. Alexander has the ability to go into Neo mode. Neo mode makes a Neo 9 member stronger for a limited time. He was the only one who could go into that mode so far...

Qanta (Can-tuh):

Qanta has the power to trick people into doing Neo 9's work. She has the power of a siren. her singing can hypnotize anyone that's listening. She's considered a siren in Neo 9.

Professor Daisuke:

Professor Daisuke is the brains of Neo 9. His specialty is monster making. But, he isn't successful on making a monster from mythology. He believes that opening the "door" is the only way to rule all worlds.

Madam Mim (This is just a beta sprite. Tell me what to change if you don't like it.):

Madam Mim is a witch in the cult. She is also the rival of a wizard named "Merlin". (In Ren's story only) Mim wants to destroy Mya to gain her magic. She knows that if Mya gets killed, She passes on her powers to the killer. That is the rule of the sorceress. Madam Mim resides in the world "Camelot".

(Warning: Colors may very in game..)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 04:11:26 PM by TCgamerboy2002 »
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray

Rep:
Level 90
nice character profiles :-D

Rep:
Level 89
Thanks! I really appreciate it. There are some party members exclusively for a certain main character depending on who you choose.
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray

Rep:
Level 89
if u still need a story (i kinda drift away when i have to read), base it on the original kingdom hearts...
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Get your own ideas.

Rep:
Level 89
Are you insulting me??? :x Do you hate my idea? I said it's like Kingdom Hearts, but instead of looking for friends, you have to find a way back home! Are you sayin' that because you hate disney?!? Can't it hurt to make a fan game?!? Geez!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 11:23:02 PM by TCgamerboy2002 »
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Are you insulting me??? :x Do you hate my idea? I said it's like Kingdom Hearts, but instead of looking for friends, you have to find a way back home! Are you sayin' that because you hate disney?!? Can't it hurt to make a fan game?!? Geez!

Calm down now. Making a fan game is perfectly acceptable. Making a blatant ripoff of a popular game and calling it a fan game is not. What you should do is set it in the KH universe, instead of just making another FF/Disney game. Then you can use real FF characters and even include Sora, Ansem, etc. As long as you don't intend to sell the game, I don't think copyrights would be a problem.

Rep:
Level 89
Y'know. You're right. I'll change it a little. Do you think I should change the title? What do you think of this title?:

Kingdom Hearts: World Traveler.

It takes place of during the KH game. Is anyone happy, now?
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
While fan games bother me as well, at least it gives you a decent excuse to copy their ideas. Consider me appeased, but not happy. Not because I hate your game, I just don't like fan games.

Rep:
Level 89
Okay. Sorry for yelling.

Can someone help me find a Kingdom Hearts logo? One that can fit in the title screen?:

And what do you think of this song?:

http://rapidshare.de/files/18113963/Disney_-_Fox___the_Hound_-_That_s_What_Friends_Are_For.mp3.html

(The song's not really from the Fox And The Hound. Some idiot put that in 'cause it sounds like it.)

I'm planning on putting this song in the game for a special event. Maybe as the ending theme. Maybe something else.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 01:30:54 AM by TCgamerboy2002 »
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray