RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rpg in the making!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
*The new revolution of Role Playing Games!*~ K.Int

Character Model/Sprites Examples

Battlers example

Background

(Brief Story)
: Zache lost his mother and father at a young age. Then he was
taken in by the underground thief group known as the "Sode Society". Here
he learned the basics of thievery. He grew tired some of the same old routine....
(Game Begins)Zache is in the maket place and over hears a conversation about the
most valuable jewel in known history... he was intrigued to find out it was heavenly
gaurded. He set out to look for this jewel not knowing it will lead into one of his
greatest adventures.

Features:

Originial Character Sprite Design (by M. Koenig)
Detailed Maps
Custom Scripts- all still in process (due to my lack of ruby knowledge)
Music Composed by (T. Mullins)
Relic Weapons (Special weapons designed for each class, quested)
Able to make items! (Smithing, Alchemy, Cooking, Woodcrafting)
Ingriedents found everywhere. (Harvesting, Gathering, Fishing, Mining)
Able to purchase and quest for property such as boats, houses, horses, ect.
Weather and enviroment changes.

Will have mini games.
Side View Battlers
In game voices.

Characters:

Zache Cache: Growing up in Uno Port a small fishing town and a member of the "Sode Society".
He uses his skills and speed to survive.

Alexia Bilmont: aka the "Gaurdian of Gaia" she was brought in by the Bilmont's. The Royal family of
Merina. She was found abandoned in the forest only clue to her past is the necklace around her
neck...

Lana Lai: A ranger who is out for adventure.... (more to come)

Dria Bilmont: Alexia's adopted mother and caretaker, wife of Julien Bilmont. She is the one who
found Alexia while gather flowers.

Julien Bilmont: A war hero. No reason why he now serves as the leader of Merina. Loved by all his
people. He is one of legends....

Lionel: Just as average as they come... except for his obsession with the dark arts..
but the kindess of hearts.

Alot more to come there is alot of graphics, story, and scripts being worked on as I type. Screenshots coming soon! Website in the works as well... Join the team while we are in the begining phases.

Special Thanks to,
        Show Kaiser "Sprite Template"

Send custom spriting and art to (If want on design team):
koeniginteractive@yahoo.com

Send request to (For script team):
kidd6686@yahoo.com

« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 11:05:26 PM by Koenig_Int »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Sounds good.

Say, are you German?
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Yes I am .. i guess you can tell by my last name =). I hope i can find some
help only have 3 people working on this project and kinda stressful cause
of school and work ect. but progess is moving just at a slow pace atm

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol, Ich weiss, was du meinst. Was denkst du, wie ich mich f
Visit our website.

Yea i know maybe its originality that makes some look away... i have alot of friends sayin "hey if you make a so and so game ill help" but i would like to make one from scatch and not use someone else's ideas and characters. You made a game by yourself? would you mind if i try it out =)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Yeah, I made a lot of stuff by myself. I
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 04:19:18 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

i will diffanatly try it =) i want my game to have alot of options. item obtaining  (fishing, mining, gathering, harvesting, ect.) jobs (alchemy, woodcrafting, smithing, cooking, ect.) Quests (alot lol) Class items (aka Relic Items) Mini Games (got to love em) Able to purchase personal items (houses, apartments, pets, furniture,) Transportation can and will be obtained through quest or bought (wagon, horse, ect.) AI interaction more than other games like grouping assisting in quests and such.... This is just a few of my plans i got alot more this game will have alot of game play but the choice is your of what you do different things might trigger different events and quest you might have a quest you friend dont have you might get a items that your friend cant get... you choose you own path. =) i will release a demo asap tryin to study more on ruby too hehe   

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I can help with a few stuff if you need someone that can do good Quests i am your man! I made quite alot of quests so far on my game. And I can help you if you need some quest ideas etc.
I WANT RGE OLD FORUMS BACK

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
Wondering Quest: World War 3%

I would love that =) are you a scripter or you just experienced in events/switches and such?

Rep:
Level 91
oo.. the character sprites looks good. and the intro(if that's the intro) it sounds good as well. you work on the sprites by yourself? .. (put on the ffeatures of your game also)

Yea my sprites are original.  =) ill add some features i listed some in the post above.

just added a example of the battlers that will be used in the game in my topic post.

Just some idea of the mapping, detail, character size of "Zache" and such....
Forest Zone "Unnamed" Right outside of Uno Port...

Same zone just different part of it....

More to come =)

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Are you using Zanyzoras Kaiser RTP set?

All is custom besides the tree on the first image with the ring of flowers. Which i am tryin to find the creator it was posted by someone saying "Not sure who made this but here" and well i like it and now in search of the artist for creditability =)

"Demo will be released asap~ Test features like Gathering, Job Skills, Battle, and Voice"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 05:52:13 AM by Koenig_Int »

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Awesome, please be sure to still give credit to Enterbrain for making the original tilesets. I did know the name of the maker but i can never remember ><

Diffanatly will give credit to Enterbrain =) in my game infact its in the title screen and wil be put in the ending credits. So will every artist and those who deserve credit.

Website up!
Koenig Interactive - Presents Zache: "Thiefs Untold Story"
Post all comments here though! Website just saves room in forum. New pics and such check it out!

"If Bart can be El Barto, then I can be El Homo!"
haha blizz...im croatian too!  But I only speak english, a tad bit of spanish, and i know a few words of german.