RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Valinor, the Online RPG

Rep:
Level 91
Info
Valinor is going to be an online RPG game made in Enterbrain's RPG Maker XP. It is going to use many custom scripts to make it as origional as possible.

The game's outside maps are all 100x100 tiles.
Interior maps and dungeons can be different sizes.

Random dungeon generator
A different quest each time! The dungeon generator creates a dungeon, with different monsters in it each time you visit. The first one is for a forest, and is accessable by heading south of Elmgate town.

Quests
Similar to Runescape or Adventure Quest, Valinor will feature quests. The first quests have been thought up, they are:
-Initiation (Temple Knights)
-The Feud
-Secrets of the Mana Tree
-Mysteries of Magic
-The Harpies

Skills
In the game you will be able to do certain things. This is not like Runescape- as the skills do not level up. But you can create weapons, cook food, catch fish, etc.

Screenshots
The HUD
Elin'Carn
Elmgate Castle and Gardens

More info

Visit our website and forums today!

http://www.freepgs.com/afarrpg

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
@Blizzard: WTF IS A PIXEL MOVING SCRIPT?!???!?!?! (lol I see it loads)

@Wyatt: At first I was thinking just some noob was making it and won't even getting online let alone a chat system! but I saw your screenies and they look very profesional (layout) and Im really looking forward to it, and the mapping is very good

EDIT: if you need more quest ideas just PM me  :wink:

Rep:
Level 91
Pkmemanyp: Thanks!
Blizzard: The time is the only problem- I have no idea how long it is going to take...

Rep:
Level 90
OMG this looks great.
I am certainly looking forward to it, ONline RPG's Made with XP and very hard to find these days  :roll:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Now this looks nice and fullt detailed maps and I love where you HP Bar etc... and also the menu on the top these scripts must be for a profesional person such as youself.
And also keep me updated in this topic!
Good luck
I WANT RGE OLD FORUMS BACK

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
Wondering Quest: World War 3%

I'll be waiting... :p

Supervisor... For the real small things... and the finest stuff...
www.rpgs.nl
Woodcutting Xtreme: 94% Stuck on Error

Mapping is so so... seen better but not bad. And congrats on getting the online script to work,  :P

Wow my first compliment

My xbox 360 gamercard =D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Quote from: Kairo
Wow my first compliment

Sorry, I had magnify it. Couldn
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
.:. RMXP User .:.
I am going to download this as soon as it's released... hope that are two games won't be too competitive since mines going to kill yours lol jk man mines just gonig to be for me for the first little bit and people that want it.
NovaSoft Games
---------------------
Twilight Galaxy (In Development)