RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
bugger I need help

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
right I just downloaded PK and my dad went mental as if buggered up are PC (cant update things) its dodged up microsoft office 2003. has anyone else had the same problem?

Rep:
Level 89
The program shouldn't of effected anything in the system. I myself have MS Office 2003 and have both PK and the English version installed.

You may want to check for adaware and viruses that may of gotten onto the computer from a different source because the PK version is virus free.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
please tell me wehere you downloaded it what exactly happened after you downlaoded and any of downloads you have made in the past day and where they came from then me or someone else can try to identify the malware that has obviously found its way to your pc

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
viper we have virus scanned about 4 times for adaware and viruses and we are clean. I haven't downloaded anythink without virus scanning it (my dad was adamant bout that) plus he got pissed off about a updater for some thing and its running in the background

Rep:
Level 89
Possible that it may be the windows updater causing your problems. I needed to  reformat over 5 times because of that little shit so I ended up disabling it. I'm telling you, the program is not infected if you downloaded it from Crankeye. Anywhere else...I have no idea.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Anti Virus Programs do not pick up spyware nearly as well as programs like Spybot.  Also, it is probably the windows updater thing... just install the updates they'll make your computer run better.  However if you're sure this isn't the Windows update, go to the task manager and go to proccesses, and close all suspicious crap being run under your login name.

Rep:
Level 89
The best program I've ever used for spyware, adaware and viruses was System Mechanic 6 Professional. Nothing could get past that sucker...I would highly recommend picking it up from the Iolo website.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
hmmm I'll get my dad to have a looksie at it.
anyways we are re-formating PC soon :p

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
System Mechanic 6 Professional is the best shit ever. Webroot is great too.

Rep:
Level 90
manualy checking is better :P anyways i use zonealarm and norton anti virus nothing has gotten threw to me sence :P zonealarm is free.Also checking manually is better cuase u can find out were it came from and send it right back mwhahahahahhaha
Yay i got a zoo sort of