RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Berserker Skill

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
I've made a skill that forces the user to go berserk in combat, but I can't find a way to make his Attack Power increase whilst he is in the berserk state. RM2K doesn't allow you to increase stats via the Condition tab in the database (it only allows you to half them) and I can't find a way to do it using eventing whilst in battle (since I already had to use events in battle to get the user to go Berserk, I had a good look through what was available and couldn't find a way...)

Is there a way of doing this? If there isn't there is clearly little benefit in the character going berserk in the first place, so the skill would be useless.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Well, you could try adding an increase to attack when you use the skill. So say you set the skill to self, have it inflict berserk on yourself, and then raise your attack stat (On the skills page, not conditions).

Only problem: your attack doesn't go down until the end of the battle, berserked or not. I might look more into it later if you still haven't figured something real out.

Rep:
Level 84
I was going to do something like that originally, but since getting the skill to make the character Berserk requires using a switch (you can't inflict status effects on yourself in RM2K, only heal them) I can't make it do both at the same time. I then thought I could make the character use an Attack raising skill upon the switch being activated but the events in battle don't seem to let me trigger specific skills. Very annoying.

Rep:
Level 84
*Bump*

I've tried and completely failed to complete this skill, which is quite annoying since I consider myself to be a decent eventer. Anyone got any idea how I could get it done or should I just give it up? I'm beginning to think it's not possible within the DBS.