RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] A goofy short story I wrote.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Dwarf Invasion!
So I came into school early like a dumbass, only to find out TV production was cancelled. So I start walking over to the student center, because I wanted a stupid soda. So as I walked into the Caf, and there were twenty pissed off dwarves.

The lead dwarf was holding a giant pole axe and yelled, "Hello Americans! I am Franz, and this is the dwarf invasion!" He had a strange sweedish accent by the way, and he looked like a classic dwarf, short, pudgey and a long blonde beard... And don't forget his big nose.

So The other dwarves held up elephant guns and shouted, "Dwarf invasion! This is a Dwarf invasion! The dwarf Invasion!" So people got scared and ran around like retards as the dwarves slaughtered them. I stood there, amazed at peoples stupidity.

So I drew my sword and said, "Franz! I chalange you to a duel! If I win, you guys get the hell out of here, if you win you can slaughter as many people as you want." I knew he'd accept Dwarves can't turn down a duel, because if they do they lose honor and since he's the lead dwarf there would be no way in hell he'd let himself lose honor.

"Oh is that what you want Sexual Bubblegum, Ya," He continued, "You have a duel then, ya. But your going to die because this is the dwarf invasioin!!!"

The others screamed, "Dwarf invasion!!!!!!"

I stood there mumbling, "They have to be the stupidest dwarves alive.What a pack of buffons."

Franz rushed me, I parried then lunged with a thrust. He blocked, then head butted me in the stomach.In retort I kicked him in the face, his big nose was broken and he was bleeding bad. As he stumbled I parried, then gave a furious back slash. He ducked the tried to impale me with his pole axe, I parried yet again. And a final thust, a stab to the chest and he was down.

The Dwarves looked at me and shouted, "Run away!!!!"

I mumbled, "What a damn watse of my time."

Some Emo kind came up to me saying, "Voilence doesn't solve anything, when people are mean like you it makes me cry."

I kicked the dude in the nuts then laughed.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:24:04 AM by boe »

Rep:
Level 89
That is a wierd, yet funny story.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 91
It's more random thatn anything else. Though I have probably written things that are more randomer (Note: Not a actual word).

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I stopped reading after the first "Dwarf invasion."

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The short story was inpsired by a song called.... guess what?   Dwarf Invasion!!!! by Reggie and the full effects, formerly known as the Common Denominators

Dwarf Invasion by Reggie and the full effect is probly one of the best joke metal songs I can think of. It's mainly funny because the song first came as an improv song during a concert while the whole band was really drunk.

Rep:
Level 89
My friend always tells me about them.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/