RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Small question regarding the use of an event-driven menu system

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
As you probably have guessed, I'm in the process of working on a simple, straightforward menu system using primarily events. While the system itself works fine, I currently have no idea as to how to actually use it. Basically, what I need to know is how to rig the system to where the player is transported to the menu map via the press of a key (ESC for our purposes).

I've done several searches on this forum and elsewhere with little to no avail. Please help.

Live long and prosper,
Ryosis
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
You can use variables to specify where to teleport the player to in the Transfer Player event command.
You just have to set the variables to current map id, player x and player y before you transfer the player to the menu map.

*hugs*