RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
combining chipsets!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Is there any way i can take things from different chipsets and put them on to the same map? for rpg maker 2000.  everytime i switch to the chipset in the database, it switchs everything i've already put on my map!!!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yea...only one tileset per map. To combine use paint or soemthing and combine them and then import the tilset...but htis will take some time.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Nope very easy to do acctually

Just open your calculator and both tilesets in paint.
Zoom in till 8x and check what the height is of the map of the bottom use calc to add both of them together if it gets like 3034 just drag one tileset down to 3034 and paste the other in it and save in a different name..
TADA finito

Crap never mind this i thought it was XP
Sorry loll
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 01:43:52 PM by Bruce_Igglebarf »