RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG MAKER XP..

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
HELLO THERE

i am just wondering can you have more buildings ect.. cuse all i have atm is a tent lol

and is it possible to make your charicter go into a tent so you can create the inside of it and stuff...

thanks

haitomi

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Search the Resources area. There are plenty of sites with Tilesets, which you are looking for :^^:

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Rep:
Level 90
WTF? You must be REALLY new to this. You use a magical thing called TILESETS!!! And to get into the tent you use a magical thing called an EVENT COMMAND! Sheesh!

What thatsmypie means is you make and event.
Under the event commands, double-click got to tab 2.

Under tab 2 the first command should be "Teleport" use that.
Also be sure to set your event from "Action Key" to "Hero Touch".

hey hey ehy i knew about the event thingy! lol

just didhnt know how to get into the tent :P

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Also you can have different items by changing the type of layout the map is. You can link maps together using commands, not to hard.. look around. It's easier to make seperate mini maps and link them all together. To change the type of map follow these easy instructions.

First right click over your Map. Then Click Map Properties

From there a window should pop-up. Then click the tab and a list comes up, pick which one you want then press ok. Usually each one has it's own distinct deflaut tilesets.

After seeing the first pic, I would hope making a new map wouldn't be too hard. Also as I say, look around how to find out how to link maps if you choose to do so. If not, just look for Tilesets and upload them into your project through the database.

*Edit*
Looks like a few posted before me, still hopes thise helps out*

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

ok thank you for that advise but you didnt acualy tell me how to do it  :?

i am new to this yes cuse i have never made an rpg before were as you have most probably :roll:

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Nope, I'm still working on my first one too. You have to use a teleport command to link seperate mini maps, just as you would for entering a tent, etc. Basically place a teleport event on a place of one map and on another where you want them to connect.

Atleast I believe that's right, someone correct me if I am wrong

Also Known As: