RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Starting Position RPG Maker 2003

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I am sorry for sounding dumb but I looked every where on search and on different forums and topics. But in RPG Maker 2003 I can't set the starting party position. I have tried everything yet nothing works, any help?

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
I believe you simply go to event layer, right click a empty box and select starting position

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Quote from: Majestic Wolf
I believe you simply go to event layer, right click a empty box and select starting position
Nope, doesn't do anything.

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Hmm, I don't have 2003, but I would assume it's not that different from XP :O_o:

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
There are 3 layers. Bottom, Middle and Event.
F5, F6 and F7 respectively.
Press F7, click right click on the tile, click set starting position.

As simple as that. If it still doesn't work, then reload the Rpg maker.
IF IT STILL DOESNT WORK!
Then reload the loader or winzip.
Arlen is hot.

Quote from: Majestic Wolf
Hmm, I don't have 2003, but I would assume it's not that different from XP :O_o:
I don't know, but that doesn't work. Yes, I had XP for a while wish I still had it alot better. Had a demo done and everything then the trial ran out. Don't have the money for it.

Quote from: Nightwolf
There are 3 layers. Bottom, Middle and Event.
F5, F6 and F7 respectively.
Press F7, click right click on the tile, click set starting position.

As simple as that. If it still doesn't work, then reload the Rpg maker.
IF IT STILL DOESNT WORK!
Then reload the loader or winzip.
Thank you so much I love you!!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
.[/quote]Thank you so much I love you!![/quote]

It-it worked, MY mY HELP WORKED! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR THE FIRST TIME I DID SOMETHING RIGHT! And yeah, don't double-post.
Arlen is hot.

Quote from: Nightwolf
Thank you so much I love you!![/quote]

It-it worked, MY mY HELP WORKED! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR THE FIRST TIME I DID SOMETHING RIGHT![/quote]Good job!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Now its getting spammish, if you're thing worked let's get outta here.
Arlen is hot.