RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Essentials kit?

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Does anyone knoe about the Pokemon Essentials kit?

I am talking about the kit from http://www.upokecenter.com/
"I will just settle with some ketchup packets"

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Yup. You want to know whats in it, or what exactly do you want? And this doesn't have ANYTHING to do with tutorials pal. Fix the link please. You just need to remove everything so that only the main site is left.
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Oh sorry, no actually I was wondering if anyone could give me a tutorial on how to make it so in the beginning instead of picking from just one model of a boy or girl, I could have a choice between three different boy or girl models.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
:o, oh, well, sorry. ;)
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 85
I'm not on it now, so I can't give a detailed description

Okay, create a common event set to "none" to call it. Name it "Character choose"
Create a choice.
1. Boy1
    Change actor to the sprite you choose
      Erase event
2. Boy2
    Change actor to the sprite you choose
      Erase event
3. Boy3
    Change Actor to the sprite you choose
      Erase event
4. More
    1. Girl1
          Erase event
    2. Girl2
        Erase event
    3. Girl 3
        Erase event
    4. Leave this blank.

Now create an event on the first map, set to "autorun" or "auto go" or whatever.
Set the event to say "call common event" and then character choose.
Show text "keep appearance?"
Show choises "Yes, no"
Yes - Erase event
No - Call common event "Character choose"

And I think that should do it.

If theres any problems, tell me.

Theres a 50% chance it will freeze, I will pull it up and try it. I just thought this up, so I'm curious if it will work.

Can I add that into the pre existing into event that is already on there?

Rep:
Level 85
Yeah. You just need to call it in that event.

As I said before, I am not sure that it won't crash or something. Its just a theory, and if it does crash, I could find a way to make it work in a few miniutes.