RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[MISSING] Tons of Add-ons v4.5b

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Yeah, it has way fewer code than any other caterpillar I have seen so far. (^__^')
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, it has way fewer code than any other caterpillar I have seen so far. (^__^')
Caterpillar? Im using your Add-On's but not the caterpillar. The one I was using before is better (no offence). In the one I'm using now people/enemys can't walk through your new see-able players. But in your caterpillar people/enemys just walk through the team to reach you.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Yeah, I just noticed the bug myself. I'm gonna fix that ASAP. I mean I made that caterpillar in one hour today, I didn't even have the time to test it thoroughly. (-_-')
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Very nice. If I ever get around to making that Zelda game I can use that animated title part.
Spoiler for:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

I might used it...once that Glitch is Fixed XD

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
Blizzard, Did you get around to looking at the problem with the bar's? I'd love to get that working for the game i'm making. I still get this error (Picture below).

Treign

(Edit) I'd rather a bar that shows you when you level up if you could script that out and put it in this adon package! A freind of mine mentioned that to me so i figured i'd ask ya about it!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 05:23:00 AM by Treign »
Dorman. T Reign

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
All works now. Facesets 80x80, had to adjust where the faces appear though, changed
self.contents.blt(x-bitmap.width/2, y-bitmap.height/2, bitmap, src_rect) to
self.contents.blt(x-bitmap.width/3.5, y-bitmap.height/1.2, bitmap, src_rect), that looks a lot smoother.
But, again, nicely done. Very comprehensible, too.
Nothing happened.
Then, nothing continued to happen.

By the way, Treign, the error with the bars is that you have someone with max SP 0.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 11:25:40 AM by Ceaon »
Nothing happened.
Then, nothing continued to happen.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I updated the script. :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 11:49:37 AM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Incredible :o, you have the talent man  ;)
This is an imposible miss for any script i think

a super small minor fix, in line 3352 'EQUAP_ELEMENT' is missing the '$'
so much code... cant blame you for such a small thing. it can happen to anyone :)

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
I don't understand, Max SP 0? All my characters have SP, none have zero!

Treign

OMG....sarry....My main characters sp at lv1 was 0...Problem fixed....
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 05:46:29 PM by Treign »
Dorman. T Reign

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I have to admit...I like that New Skill Effect =P

Might be useful to kill the Bosses from My Game =X

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
Gotta bug you again cause i found another thing i'd like to use in your addon script! I want to get the magic reflect to work. I made the stat called "Reflect" i added this

EFLECT_ID = 19
EFLECT_ANIMATION = 103
BREAK_REFLECT = [85]
MISS_DAMAGE = "Miss"

Eflect id is 19 in my setup
the effect animation is 103, there is no sound
the break reflect points to a summon magic i made

i keep getting a error on the break reflect line...

I would really like to get this to work...would you take a litle time and talk me though it? One on One is far beter the reading about it as i will get a understanding for it :P
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 06:45:41 PM by Treign »
Dorman. T Reign

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
DAmne blizz.. Gonna rep u again for it XD

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
now can you make 'fade to black before battle'? ;D

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
Smarter than the average bear
ZOMG A NEW UPDATE  :djang: :moar:

anyway, good job! Is there any way to make the catipillar interactive? Like, you can turn around and talk to the person behind you?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Sigh...you guys should just wait....=/ And the Break thingy isn't working well, it's kinda glitchy, but I never got interest in using it, add to that Skill to Break the Reflect skill...<sigh>

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
@Treign: I'll be sure to check the Reflect through. I remember that I haven't tried any skill to break through Reflect, so it's very likely that I have made a mistake in the code.

ZOMG A NEW UPDATE  :djang: :moar:

anyway, good job! Is there any way to make the catipillar interactive? Like, you can turn around and talk to the person behind you?

I guess it is. I could make it call a common event which you can define however you like. So like if you're in a desert, your party member complains about being thirsty, if you're in an ice cave he complains about being too cold. xD

In the next update, I promise. ;)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
Good job with all the scripts, takes me awhile to get one working but that is my own learning curve (yeah i know can't get much simpler then true/false :P but i seem to create errors). I do have yes another question, its to do with the HUD. Is there a script mod that i can implement that will make the display (of the four characters) smaller? They take up about 20% of the screen and i'd like to make them smaller if possiable.

Treign
Dorman. T Reign

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

In the next update, I promise. ;)

thanks, that affect looks soo much better than from field straight to battle
if it's not too much to ask, possibly status effects as Icons too?
I can't find it here.

I keep getting these errors:
??? 'Tons_of_Addons' ? 2903 ??? NoMethodError ????????
undefined method '[]' for nil:NilClass

And

??? 'Tons_of_Addons' ? 3730 ??? NoMethodError ????????
undefined method '/' for nil:NilClass

P.S. the smileys are suposed to be question marks.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 01:57:48 AM by zzboy »
I'm watching you!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Try the new version. Check if you keep getting the same errors.

Good job with all the scripts, takes me awhile to get one working but that is my own learning curve (yeah i know can't get much simpler then true/false :P but i seem to create errors). I do have yes another question, its to do with the HUD. Is there a script mod that i can implement that will make the display (of the four characters) smaller? They take up about 20% of the screen and i'd like to make them smaller if possiable.

Treign

Yeah, you would need to change parts of the script, but it's possible.

Can you add a animated battleback?  ;D

If you have read the earlier posts, I'm a already planning to do it.

thanks, that affect looks soo much better than from field straight to battle
if it's not too much to ask, possibly status effects as Icons too?
I can't find it here.

Added the battle black fade. ;) Somebody has posted status as icons the other day, but I'll make one as well.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Smarter than the average bear
Well, a common event cant follow you from map to map, it cant teleport. The way you said is probably much easier, but i mean to turn around and ask him questions and stuff. Sure, if he was an event, but events cant go map to map.

The only way I can think of is make an event of the player in every map that will autostart and follow hero, but then I wouldnt need the catipillar script...  :-\

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
thanks blizz ;D
these'll look really good for the project i'm starting