RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Amy Rose's Adventure Elemental Sages Demo 1 out now! New Trailer

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
Amy Rose's Adventure Elemental Sages

Why?
Why did I make this game? There's lot's of reasons why. First there was Sonic the Hedgehog the firsdt game ever made starring only Sonic. Then Tails' Adventure which is Tails' Game. Then Knuckles Chaotix or something which is Knuckles' and the Chaotix game. Shadow's Game came next known as Shadow the Hedgehog. Well there's 4 right there. But Amy did not have one. So I decided to make it.

Intro Story
Spoiler for:
You Appear in tails' House. Sonic and Tails are talking about things until Sonic makes a decision to get the Chaos Emeralds before Eggman has a chance to make a plan using them. Gathering Everybody up Sonic tells them to split up. Now you Play as Amy. So you and Cream go to the back of the house and wonder into some stairs leading far below the surface. Cream says that she won't go down because it's too dark for her. Amy then asks her to stay for a bit while she goes and checks it out. Now you've entered the cave. Entering it A monster appears before you. Fighting this battle is pretty straight forword. Also this is no Boss fight so stay calm. After defeating the Monster you get teleported to somewhere. Amy is now wondering where she is. Now that's enough for a spoiler so there's the intro Story!           

Characters

This is a spoiler because it may spoil your allies and enemies!

Spoiler for:

Amy Rose
Choice of weapons: Hammer
Class: Warrior
Species: Hedgehog
Meaning in Game: The Main Character
Playable: Playable
Bio:
Amy is the Main character you control. Also she is the first character you play. She is like in any other game. She's in love with Sonic ect. Now she has MANY types of hammers. All having their unique status inflicting effect along with their own elements. her fist Hammer is the Piko Piko Hammer. Which is a basic hammer that does nothing exept adding +10 Atk pionts to her.

Crystal
Choice of Weapons: Fists
Class: Fighter
Meaning in game: Amy's Best Friend
Playable: Playable
Bio:
Crystal is a White Hedgehog with white clothes. SO she blends in in the Winter. Now she's very strong and chooses to fight with her fists. But that doesn't mean that's all she fights with. Also there are weapons for fighting with her like the Brass Knuckles. Giving +15 atk to her. She's pretty Easy going on most people but if you kill any of her friends well you'll see. It takes real anoyance to bother her. She's Really fit and musculer but it doen't show so it confuses weaklings to attack. Her best friend is Amy and Woozy but CJ is more as of a friend. (See Below)

Woozy
Choice of Weapons: Guns
Class: Scientist
Species: Fox
Meaning in Game: Crystal's best Friend
Bio:
Woozy is a Blue Fox. He's really intellegent and his I.Q is 299. Woozy makes guns and mechs for his amusement. But is quite Lonely before meeting Amy. His guns are stonger than any others and faster. His gagets Help his team take advantage of the field. Woozy is scared of most monsters. Woozy knows lot's about things that even guineases like Tails or Eggman will never know. He can't fly like Tails but there's a mystery about him. Woops I said too much!

CJ
Choice of weapon: Pranking tools
Class: Prankster
Meaning in Game: To Annoy Crystal
Playable: playable
Bio: CJ is someone who can't stop pulling pranks. He can be ok at sometimes but he can just get annoying. His future goal is too see how mad can Crystal get at him. He tries but usually he fails. CJ is perfect for distractions and he loves the idea too. His pranks can let him distract the enemy while Amy and her team destroy it. His main prank weapon is the woopy cushion.

Mr. Don't touch me there ( A.K.A Dr. Slipsy [ Slip-see])
Choice of Weapon: ??????
Class: Evil
Species: ?????? Still thinkin
Meaning in Game: Villian
Playable: NPC
Bio: Dr.Slipsy is in for revenge on Crystal for her defeating him 42 times. Now he's brought his hardest team to destroy her. Now why is his name mr. Don't Touch Me There? This was a prank CJ made too his name. So that's the current info on Dr. Slipsy!

Elemental Sages
Choice of weapon: Elemental weapons
Class: Elemental
Species: ??????
Meaning in Game: Part of the Villians
Playable: NPC
Bio:
The text was burned up years ago in a fire. So I have no Info for you!

Screenshots

Spoiler for:

There's something you don't see everyday!

This is part of the dark Zone! Ohhhhhh Scary!

battle Scary super giant bees with Woozy!

Features

Zones like Mega fun Zone act 1
Lost's of enemies on the field ( Seeable..... WOW a new word!) 25 on the first act of zone 1
4 playable character
And More............

Credits
In Game

Release
http://rapidshare.com/files/86805947/Special.zip.html

FAQ 
Faqs are in their own topic for each demo
Updates will be below!
Updated

Weapons
Weapons are now diffrent in the game. Adding diffrent effect like using a gun. The recoil of the weapon will hurt the user. Or it will cost let's say 50 Skill Points to shoot 1 bullet from a RPG.

Secret Save?
What? Wow there's a secret in the game. There's about 10 secrets in the second save point and 3 in the first. Now you can go back there easily by walking there after completing that Zone and meeting Woozy. Woozy will mention this during the game sometime but I thought I should give you a heads up first.

How Many hours of Gameplay?

I only done the first zone and 3/4 through the second zone. I tested it a few minutes back and it took me 45min to get through it. This is still the beggining too. I was only level 2. WOW :o that's good.

Questions and Answers

Q: When will this come out?
A: It's far from done! But it's coming!

Q: What about your other games?
A: I'm working on them too just not as much. Sonic are u game is almost done Knuckles' Story.

Q: Why do A game on Amy?
A: First Paragraph

Q: What special features are there?
A: Above Again!? But this game for a Secret has costumes in it!

More question coming soon!

That's all for now!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 01:06:11 AM by Superhydrosonic »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Isn't this like your 7th game?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
Isn't this like your 7th game?

Check my Signature plus since a bit ago my computer lost all it's files going from windows 98 to XP. ;9

Edit: January: 27 08
Don't check my signature because I changed it.
Sonic the Hedgehog legends and myths: Suspended
Sonic Are U Game?: Working on
Any others other than this one: Gone, deleted, vanished
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 01:10:00 AM by Superhydrosonic »

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
I'm adding the 1st demo into my first post.

Really Important Suff!
The story goes until Free Roam.
Talk to the skills person to see what happens.

Faqs on demo 1
2 zones
probably 30 minutes or more gameplay
2 playable characters
2 big bosses
3 or 4 mini bosses
no secrets
1 Dark Zone
no Skills ( Sorry comes in demo 2 )
cool stroyline
Very Fun

Rep:
Level 86
The title seems very messy to me. Try shortening it if you want to.

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
right now i'm working on a diffrent beginning.

I'm putting it in movie form instead. So like having a little movie at the beginning.
Also I'll be adding a movie theater to play it over :)

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
Trailer Below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8FChHYJ_90

Oh ya just to say that I've changed the beginning of my game!

It starts as a movie!
made by movie maker!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 09:13:57 PM by Superhydrosonic »

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
Well my game's going good but does anyone have any suggestions for the game?

I mean like it could attract more people to play it. And it would be more fun!

So if you have anything just say it. well you can but i'd rather post it!