RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
An RTP game I'm working on

Rep:
Level 91
Well, I promised myself I wouldn't post this game until I was done with it.

I lied.

So, this is an RM2K RTP game I'm working on, with not much of a storyline, it's more like an...I don't know the word for it. shit

Gameplay

The game is built out of levels, which are sort of like chapters (the demo has 4.5 levels).
In each level you will fight (with the oh so awesome default battle system) various enemies, gain levels ,control
your status points (meaning that you decide if you'll gain more HP this level, or more attack, or how ever you want it to be), find/buy better equipment (and you can buy ONLINE* oh yeah), and you'll need to pass some anoying but fun (or maybe just plain annoying X___X ) obstacles.

Each level contains a certain theme pretty much, and has a boss.

Saving through out the game can be done by 2 ways only:
1. In every beginning of a level.
2. By "Saving Tickets", which you can buy or find (mostly buy)

I don't what more to say except have fun and tell me if you likey!

Screenshots

Hmm..I wonder how you pass this.

A spoookyyy forest. mommy

Are those ghosts? (the overlay doesn't seem this foggy inside the game ;P )

Click beneath to recieve a MILLION dollars!
http://www.mytempdir.com/2021830
(This does not include the RTP files)

Have fun, please comment, and report any bugs to me.

*Online-the shop is not REALLY online, you can just use the shop anywhere you want inside the game.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Uhmm...the ugly rm2k RTP? Nice idea, but Im not a fan of it. Anyway, you have given a nice atmpshpere to the maps, even if it's RTP.

Rep:
Level 91
i believe that the graphics are not as important as other factors, such as gameplay.
but thanks for the comment

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
Okayyy....
Fix that first map.
It looks quite awkward with floating trees and such...
And with the graveyard map, graves are useally lined up in a way people could actally visit them, but covenient grave placement with random rocks makes a random path....
The forest looks okay, but give a reason for the random towers.

So, good luck! ;8
The message below is false.
The message above is true.