RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A really big project, mappers, scriptes, and recoure ppl ...

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
ok my goal is to make a mmorpg! Its gona be so that theres not much story line unless you chose to do some ultra long quest in which u find out about ur past. depending on what race or class u have chosen. I havnt really planed that part out, actually I just though it up :D . Any ways heres everything I have thought of so far.

MAIN FETURES:
A  chat system

Online(duh)

The ability to choose your class, race, and faceset(using a script)

ABS script badly needed that works.

Skills kindfa like in runescape ept not as many.

When u lvl up it rolls say a 20 sided dice to determen how much ur str, dex, ect ect goes up. Oh you have to do the same for when u make ur character too.

OTHER KEWL STUFF THAT I CAN ONLY HOPE IS POSIBLE TO DO.

U can get both pets and mounts but u can only ride cetain mounts depending on your riding skills.

1000's of weapons and armor and items.

I have made a list of 30 or so difrent classes.

quests. mini games. a day and night script that can read the date and time off the computer or whatever we

set it to, basically real time like in pokemon gold and that crap.

A ton of quests and abilitys

Random evernts, kinda like in rune scape exept the events would be like being viseted by an elementl and either given a rare item, a unique quest only reivable from that element, or gifted with a special skill only reivabnle from that element. ALso having an invataion sent to you by a npc legendary hero asking u to meet him/her at such and such a place where you will recive that heros weapon or anothe uniq quest, OR a chance to dual that hero and if you win u recive that heros armor, weapons, a reasonal amount of gold, a few rare items, and sumtihn else like all your expirience goes up by like 100 or sumthin

and a ton more but I dont wana typ it all right now...

SPEIAL TEAM MEMBER FETURES

Whoever is involved with creating the game wil have the honhor of

Creating there own God of the world

Creating 1 legendary hero

Creating one regula playing hero cept customized so that it will be difrent thatn others

Creating there own kingdom or contenetnt(not sure which yet).

Ok heres what I need. Ahem.

A couple good scriptes

Some ppl to help me with recources

Some really good mappers

Um...whatever else is needed for making a game like this will proboily be needed
 :yes:

Also any one is welcome to make sugestions.

Ok with thatr said and done I will go post this on another forum for more recrutes.
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
You know how many people attempted to make a MMORPG? And games without stories bore me. Try to use that brain for something. And try not to be so dependent on others.

Well thats all the criticizing for today.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

I am using it, for many things actually many things otehr than video games too. And why shouldn I ask otherr ppl to help nm me? it wouldnt be very fun if I made it all by my self, things are always funner when u woek with somone else. :D  And yes I know how many ppl have trired this and fail, but cant I try too?
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Ive heard this many times before  :roll:

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I was trying to stop you from making the same mistakes, but eh if you want to try it anyways, go for it....if you fail dont come crying to me though...or maybe you can.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

wait a sec is this a working online game?

Wow! (i don't mean world of warcraft) Thats a great game. You do know that its gonna be really hard and a lot of mb's right?

I wish i could help but my rank is under loser rpg maker (if crankeye.com made those ranks)
The only thing i could do is give some of my idea's for some mission/quest or something.
But for the rest you need to find an expert wich are alot here!)
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!