RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
weather efects

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
ok im making like a japaneese based field like the rose blosum trees and the houses but you see im missing one this and that is the floating rose pedals

i was hoping if some one had a script where i can make like floating rose peadal or ETC i think this will look really good plz help me

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Find a picture and move it around the screen in some sort of flowy manner.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
um i have a pic but i i dont know how to like move it right

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
um here is the pic credit lawthar um could i ask if u could like get me a rose pedal like this but has more on it

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
I wanna help! ;D

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
kk knock yourself out im all about the help =)

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
So you want something floating on water? Animating flower? :blizj:

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
um what i was goin for was like pedals in the wind  blowing at a wavy pattern

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
As I said, just take the picture and move it across your screen in a flowy manner. It's not that difficult. It's animation 101. Import your image into the pictures folder, then when you want the leaves, just show the picture and move it. Or import it as a character and then make an event with the leaf graphic and turn Through ON and move it around the same way.

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Oh, my apologies, I made a event system of lilly pads floating over water. I thought that was what you wanted.
Let me think...uh...I got it! If you want it like sakura then I can do that because I have sprites, if you want it like
a sand storm but with flowers, it would take me some time but I believe that I could tackle it.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
um thanks man but im gona go with grafikals idea but thanks anyway i apreciat now all i have to do is animation

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
you know what shandy i tried to do the animation thing and it didnt work i guess i will take you sakura thing or what ever you have

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Please call me Handy, the s was because someone took my handy333 idea.(My previous account.) I'll be sure to do the best I can to help. >:(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
someone took the name handy333 so you made yourself into shandy333?
LOL
Arlen is hot.

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Yep, so do you want them to fall in the foreground kinda like rain? :=:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL
Why didn't you just make it "TheHandy" or "Handy001" or something?
Arlen is hot.

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
I don't know, could I change it? :P

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
um what is the most you have to like floating pedals

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
lol wow i worded that bad i ment is when you asked me what i wanted i want like pedals in the wind so yes like rain but at a wavy manner i tried animations but im not good at it

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Oh, alright. ;9

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
now i'm really lost.
Arlen is hot.

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Thanks a lot, now I'm lost! 8)

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
lol now yall losing me

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
lol ok what i need is sorda like rain but pedals falling instead in a wavy like path the animation did not go so good

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Can you change the graphics of the rain, snow, wind? Maybe a script can be made. :police:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
One: Everyone, keep on topic. If you wanna make fun of s/handy333, do so elsewhere.

Two: What you want is simple flower blossoms to blow across the screen? I think you can do this one of two ways. The first way is that you could take a picture and move it across the screen continuously via a parallel process. However, in my opinion this wouldn't look the greatest and would probably be too complicated for someone like you. The second way is to get something like a mini fog script, where you can have a picture endlessly loop like the moving panarama in the background or like a fog in RMXP.

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Yes! I kinda got it.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
man just forget it its to hard for me and i have no clue were to find a mini fog script

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
HOLY CRAP DUDE YOU DID IT SPOT ON THIS IS AS GOOD AS I IMAGINED

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
um what exactly u need me to do

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Follow your nose(or the link) and look at this game I made. It's a very good game. Well to me, I feel as if I put a lot of effort into it.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
i find it rather nice

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Wait, you actually played it! Your a first and you liked it. One down, the world to go. :blizj:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Okay people, you're just getting off topic now. Is this [Resolved]?

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
yes it is resolved

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Edit your first post then so that it says [Resolved] in the topic title.

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
 8)What's a donator, do you give away organs? If so I need a heart because of the fact that I lung cancer. 8)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
._____.
you're dumb
he occasionally donates to this website

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Oh, I would like to do that, but I don't have a credit card.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
...dear god why won't this thread stop? Getting mod to lock it.