RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Metal Renard's Rock 'n' Metal

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Musician for hire
Hi! I'm using this to spread the word about my music to future generations of game makers and media people in all walks of life. Today's seeds are tomorrow's harvest as they say. I'll dump random rock and metal music I do here. (For those interested in what I do, click on the link in my signature. I do music for games and stuff.)

So I'm going to post some music:

This tune here is the most recent one I've done. It's called "Fairy Tale (Epicness Will Prevail)" and it's based on an imaginary fairy tale-like adventure... But it's heavy metal.
http://soundcloud.com/samthemetalman/fairy-tale
Download it here. To get it for free you have to put "0" in the "€" price area.

Comments would be appreciated and if you like it then tell your friends :)

Thanks!