RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Pleik the Zombie

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Nice job.  I really like your character.  I'd love to do some fan art one of these days.

Rep:
Level 86
Just messing around drawing different things etc.
(Pleik as a kid!)
Spoiler for:
Still working on stuff...

Rep:
Level 86
It's a bit hard (getting this whole "RPG maker" thing, it's also hard to stop myself from drawing other characters, I'm still working on one game, it's just hard to contain myself  :-\)

Spoiler for:

The characters name was Aeri, the story is that the Darirl race is a peaceful race surrounded by war, the two factions that are fighting against each other have found their way to the Darirl Planet, so the Darirl take ships and run away from the battle, Aeri's ship gets shot down over some heavy foliage, without a way to contact the main ship, she is forced to fend for herself against the two factions,
while on the border planet Captain Morough fights to convince the council that a rescue, while risky, is needed...

Original gameplay elements could possibly be:

A way to talk yourself out of certain situations

To side with one side, or both sides if your tricky

Real time game

Main objective (keep moving, do not get caught by scouts and
wait it out until rescue arrives)

(again, I am not making this game, infact I am still learning more about RPG maker in general :P, sorry bout that, I just like to throw out ideas)

Edit:: Err... now that I look at this picture it seems off... oh well back to work!  :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 07:02:36 AM by Kichiro »

Rep:
Level 86
Holy crap! It definitely has been quite a while since I last posted here.

Well, I've been busy working, I recently just turned 18 actually so that's neat. This definitely opened my eyes to how bad I was (heh)

I'm better now but as always there's room for improvement. ;)

I found this page again because I felt like revisiting an old character (I mean really old) for a friend working on a game he's coding from the ground up.
I decided to search it in google (because as of now I'm well aware that her name isn't really a name, and back when I posted here I was still as bad at thinking of names for things.) and this thread popped up, I was instantly filled with nostalgia!

So here's a quick little sketch of how Pleik would look now:

Spoiler for:

Also I had dabbled in music a bit here as well. I'd like to share a few songs I've made recently, they are attached to this post.

So I suppose all there is to say is thanks, I feel like things like this thread have helped to shape who I am today, and I respect that.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I love your art style now... Not as much with the other one... But definitely huge praise here. (however, I will chalk up the low quality and such of the first coupla images on standard inexperience and what I assume is working primarily with paint and trying to ink your art with it as I often did as well with similar results)
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
left leg looks awkward as fuck. other htan that, nice sketch.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Y'know... your style reminds me of someone else... I think it is both the Xombie series, and the Venture Bros.... But, perhaps that is just me?
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
God you've gotten a thousand miles better
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
Once again, I had forgotten about this completely, and happened to find it by chance 

So why not, here's another update on my whole drawing situation with some designs I'm currently working on.

and a work in progress:

As of now, I'm still working on getting better at drawing in general, If only I had known back in 07 that pursuing drawing would result in many frustrating hours and the feeling of never really being satisfied completely with anything I would make  :V  But as bad as I make it sound I'm happy I am.

But that's it, I'm bound to get better at some point, but this'll be my last post here, I really liked this community though, and RPG maker was a blast to work with (even if I didn't actually finish anything. :P

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
these are pretty cool, good luck on future endeavors.