RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Log On To My Heart (Not RPG Music)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
The title of the song is just a joke. :)

I just finished this a few minutes ago. It's really more of a filler, "solid rockin' tune" kind of song, as opposed to a "WOW THIS IS AWESOME" kind of song.

Check it out.

TabIt (thx Silverline)
Midi

edit: Oh, a friend of mine helped me out with the first part of the solo. Usually I'm the one that helps other people with the solos, but I just couldn't come up with anything this time. =\
But he did an awesome job, so I of course have to mention him. :D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:17:40 AM by irock »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
That was pretty awesome =D

Just finished watching the tabit~  That solo just kept going. It's pretty neat how the key changes a few times as well.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
hey neat someone listened xd

Thanks. :)

Rep:
Level 90
has always u come onut with something i like so 10 out of 10 its cool that u have a drum and a keyboard i think.hard to tell.keep up the good work.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It's pretty cool. I wouldn't say 10/10, but still cool. Espescially for a MIDI. There are things I would've done differently, but that's just creative differences, so it isn't necessarily a bad thing. I can write that style of music, but it's harder for me to get going on it, so I don't do it often. I stick to the orchestral mostly, so I can respect what you did here more than some other style. Bah, I'm starting to not make sense.

Basically, my post is almost pointless, just saying that it was cool.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
It's pretty cool. I wouldn't say 10/10, but still cool. Espescially for a MIDI. There are things I would've done differently, but that's just creative differences, so it isn't necessarily a bad thing. I can write that style of music, but it's harder for me to get going on it, so I don't do it often. I stick to the orchestral mostly, so I can respect what you did here more than some other style. Bah, I'm starting to not make sense.

Basically, my post is almost pointless, just saying that it was cool.

Thanks. :)

I respect you for sticking to orchestral because I'm still not too great at that style. :|

Rep:
Level 90
yes need sheet music for it exsepcially the sheet music for the song friend on his site i cant read tabs its just to hard on violin .
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 96
I use TabIt for its ridiculous freedom with bend and modulation effects, and because it's simply easier to write with. I have GuitarPro 5 or whatever the newest version is, and Sibelius on this computer, but TabIt just works so much better for me, so no standard notation. Sorry.

It's not like it's hard to figure out tab, though.

....but....why a violin? There's no violin in this song?
And if you think there is, then wow your MIDI card sucks. :D

Edit: Nevermind. You meant violin on "Fighting with a Friend." I got it.

Rep:
Level 90
if u want a kick ass starntard notation program get finale it rocks and also(im a hacker nothing on my com sucks fyi)exsept internet connection.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 96
I was working on it, but the tracker was down at the time, and I decided to just finish my OTHER torrent before starting that one, so, uh, yeah as soon as Rurouni Kenshin eps 51-75 finish downloading I'll get Reason. :D

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I convert my tabit midis to sheet music (when asked) using MidiNotate. I found a page once covering all of the known programs that convert MIDI to sheet music and MidiNotate won by far as the most accurate ~ I'll get it to you if you like, I still have the installer ~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
yeah i downloaded the midi notation the updated it to midi notation musician.i opened up the midi and hte violin parts are high man i can play it but theres so many diffrent parts i dont kno whitch exsactlya re violin parts some parts are playing in treble clef than out of no were the jumop to bass clef.so confuising i only found one that is full violin, track 7.im jsut going to download tabit and open it with it may be easyer to read.

edit:ok y would u pay 19 dollors for a program that only writes numbers and if u toorent it then your smart anyways the tab thing was confusing for me so i will struggle and try to find all the violin parts anyways tabit sucks:P

finale all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 96
Quote from: wildrj
yeah i downloaded the midi notation the updated it to midi notation musician.i opened up the midi and hte violin parts are high man i can play it but theres so many diffrent parts i dont kno whitch exsactlya re violin parts some parts are playing in treble clef than out of no were the jumop to bass clef.so confuising i only found one that is full violin, track 7.im jsut going to download tabit and open it with it may be easyer to read.

edit:ok y would u pay 19 dollors for a program that only writes numbers and if u toorent it then your smart anyways the tab thing was confusing for me so i will struggle and try to find all the violin parts anyways tabit sucks:P

finale all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I paid for TabIt when you were about 8 years old, and before torrents existed.
Well, mom paid for it.

And you only think TabIt sucks because you can't figure out guitar tablature. :p

Rep:
Level 90
lol ok ok u gopt me there i cant figure it out but maybe u cant write music in stanrd notation :O jk i know u can for the music u write anyways i fixed the violin part i deleted some rest and stuff so it sounds alright.
Yay i got a zoo sort of