RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] [MIDI] Battle Theme and Fighting an Old Friend.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
But we're not talking about 3d-rendering programs and videocard ram, we're talking about music software, which obviously does NOT use the graphics card for its RAM.

So, while you may be right, it has nothing to do with the original argument. If your RAM sucks, a music software program will run slowly. The graphics card is not even involved, here.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
i was talking about ram i was using 3d rendering has an exsample.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
okay....

1. if it's a laptop it uses the RAM in ur computer as it shares the memory from the general use RAM for the graphics hence sometimes a computer with 256mb ram will appear to have 192 as 64mb is being used for the graphics

2. Ram = 133,000,000 clock cycles per second a hard drive 7200 (in rare cases 7400 and 7800) there is no way a hard drive could pick up information at will nearly as fast as RAM

3. and if you knew anything about computers you would know that any item of use on a computer will pass through RAM before even being entailed by the graphics card so thought they are two seperate items they need to be balanced

umm it dosent matter what coputer u have actualy i use my laptop its an old 1998 dell.it has windows 98 installedand ita ram is 64mb.and i use it to do everything from rendruing 3d object to other stuff i install software that says it need 256mbram for it to work it works fine on a 64mb ram so basicaly its a load of bull.unless its a game then u need the amount ofram it ask for .

acording to ur stupid theory their's a computer with the power of a pocket calculator could software render DOOM3 on maximum settings.
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Quote from: Zxmelee
True.
Excellent contribution.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
You bet your mother on it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
SPEND LESS TIME ON FANTASISING ABOUT MUSCLES AND MORE ON MAKING YOUR POSTS GOOD
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
:mrgreen: Shaft: "MASSIVELY EXTREMELY GRAVEDIGGING!"
[/size]

The battle theme was okay, but the Fighting an old friend song was awesome!
(I just had to say this. It
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!