RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
You know you been on RPG maker to much when....

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
when you wake up during the night to go the bathroom,,and on your way back check your private box on RMRK
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
when strange music follows you around no matter where you are
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
When you slash something open with a sword, blood doesn't gush on you.
If blood does gush on you it disappers in like a blink of an eye.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
When you're studying architecture and you do poorly because every house you design is a square cottage with no bathroom.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
When it takes 8 hits with a sword and 5 bullets in your head to kill you.

When you can press ctrl to walk through solid objects

When your house contains literally no form of entertainment
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
when you are sprited

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
When you have no facial expressions.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
When you refuse to wink.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
When you can no longer do what every guy here in RMRK must do everyday in privacy...

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
When you start forming your own religion(s)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
When you stop doing physical activities because you are waiting for the English version of RMVX.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
When you accidentally hit a bird or a squirrel and you get out of the car to see that it has dropped several gold coins.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
When someone close to you get injured badly or worse(e.x. killed) you scream really loud everyting turns white and before you know it your body transformed and all your abilities are increased by 100 folds.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
When you have music following you around everywhere (that must be scary)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
When everything grows dark for a second every time you enter a house or a new room.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
When you lose the ability to bend your knees.

Rep:
Level 86
Hell Blade © 2008, All Rights Reserved
When you cry if you cannot use RPG maker.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
When you and your surroundings suddenly appear in 2D.

When life becomes incredibly short, and after you defeat the big boss, everything vanishes and eternity turns into a "The End" screen.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
The fate of the world/universe depends on you.

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
When you post in this thread
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep:
Level 86
Hell Blade © 2008, All Rights Reserved
When you put a poster of arshes on the wall.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
When you have wierd dreams about creating a world all your own.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Totalidiot
Rep:
Level 86
Nayr "Total" Infinity
When your daily activities consist of the following.....

TotalInfinity gained 3 exp
TotalInfinity grew to level 255!!!!!!
TotalInfinity learned Armageddon!!!!
Tiny marshmallow man attacks
TotalInfinity uses Armageddon!!!!
30 min long animation
Tiny marshmallow man takes 2 damage
Tiny marshmallow man uses poke
TotalInfinity takes 2847123481934958293 damage
TotalInfinity is defeated.
Continue?
Yes
TotalInfinity is now level 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
-When every time you touch a door it automatically opens
-When you are walking around outside and all of the sudden, the world goes white and you find yourself in an area similar to that you were just in, but you are now facing some strange creature and/or inexplicably hostile wildlife

-When said wildlife drops a potion when you kill it after beating it with a stick/sword/bullets/etc.

-When that potion somehow heals all of your gaping wounds, broken bones, and bruises just by flowing through your digestive track

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
When your drinking a soda and you shout, "MANA HEALED!"