RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Favorite RPG/Strategy games

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Advance Wars, Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy tactics are the only three that I am aware of.
So I'll have to pick them.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
fallout one and two

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I thought we already established this thread was about RPG or Strategy games in general instead of Strategy-RPG games. :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I thought we already established this thread was about RPG or Strategy games in general instead of Strategy-RPG games. :mad:
If I had the power to ban, you wouldn't be here anymore :mad:

Edit: Seriously who would make a topic so random as to deal with both strategy and role playing games separately but in one thread? I don't know how you people don't understand this.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 05:14:04 AM by Doctor Swordopolis »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't know why its so hard to believe that when someone says "What are your favorite RPG/Strategy games," people could think that he meant two different things. Like saying, "What is your favorite Movie/TV show?" It doesn't mean a movie that is also a TV show.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Because if I asked who's your favorite singer/songwriter everyone mentally capable is going to understand what I mean and not say stupid shit like Diane Warren.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Singer/songwriter is the correct way to say it. RPG/Strategy game is not. That's where the confusion came from. Like I said earlier, if the thread was called "What are your favorite Strategy RPGs," there would be no confusion. But anyway, let's not talk about it anymore because its dumb and stupid and making the thread suck.

I like Strategy RPGs.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
My favorite RPG games are Final Fantasy 7 and 9, and Legend of the Seven Stars.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
My favorite strategy games are Starcraft and Hearts of Iron.

Rep:
Level 98
My favorite RPG-Strategy games are Advanced Wars and Fire Emblem.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dude, Disgaea series. Hot stuff, that.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Ah yes..
I forgot to add in the favorite game of all time.
Spoiler for:
Aterlier Iris series (Totori, Grand Phantasm, Eternal Mana, etc)
なんでやねん