RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mother 3 Handbook

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Just in case anyone else was interested in these, they're printing a second run. I ordered mine, and you can do the same at fangamer.net. I've been waiting a long time for this!

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I'll probably grab a hardcover edition, but I don't know what the shipping costs will be for that. I've already ready through the PDF version of the book so I don't think I'll even open this thing, it's just something I want around. Mother 3 was pretty awesome, man.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I got the hardcover, and the shipping was $6 to Pittsburgh PA. I don't know how much it would be to you.

Rep:
Level 94
It came today! The presentation of it was much better than I had anticipated. They included a fangamer pin, an Earthbound sticker, and the order slip is actually on a piece of card that doubles as papercraft! I will definitely be ordering some more stuff from them in the future.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
This has reminded me how great Mother 3 is. It's probably my favourite JRPG. I should play it again.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTiLBXsFRW4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTiLBXsFRW4</a>
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:36:10 AM by chewey »