RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Official Minecraft SMP [Updated for 1.0.0 - Vanilla]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
DEFUNCT
:julesapproved:

RMRK now has an Official Dedicated SMP server, run by yours truly.
It's a 10 slot vanilla survival.  Dedicated, so it'll be up as long as we can keep it up.

As this is RMRK's official server, I'm running it with a whitelist.  If you have a MC account and want to be added, just PM me or hit me up on IRC, and I'll get you added as soon as I see it.  Yes I can invite friends of yours if you trust them, that's not an issue.  But if they fuck shit up, you're responsible too.

Connection Info:
Server IP: 69.160.254.221:25580
Status Tracker: Here

Users Whitelisted:
  • NAMKCOR
  • blucat - (NAM Tom)
  • Zenzicube - (NAM friend)
  • deadreddogs - Anski
  • omgitsmalson - Malson
  • Nahhnbah - Gracie
  • IAMFORTE
  • mastermoo420
  • AcoIyte
  • Strike_Reyhi
  • thejoshurawr - (Gracie Friend)
  • irock
  • DrSword
  • Grafikal
  • Skanker
  • ryanleber

I can get us a free 10 slot Mumble as well, if you guys are interested.

Running this out of my pocket, so donations are appreciated too :o
No I won't op you if you donate.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 09:50:08 PM by Strike Reyhi »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Is it up now?

I cans plays?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
You're added.
Guys let me know if you want the Mumble or not so I can get it set up.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Add me too
same as my user name :P

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
You are added.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Add me! mastermoo420

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Added you.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
I don't have one of those fancy computers right now but you can go ahead and add me!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Made a mushroom house :3
Spoiler for:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Whitelist updated.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I have just returned from Las Vegas. Let me just say - it was crazy. I was not a fanboy, I was running a booth. lol. I have a lot of behind the scenes junk on my phone and lots of nice photos with all of Mojang privately behind the scenes after Minecon. Also, after party (Into the Nether Party) was insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane with Deadmou5 there. Limos are fun. yay. Minecraft 1.0, time to finally play it for the first time.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
I have just returned from Las Vegas. Let me just say - it was crazy. I was not a fanboy, I was running a booth. lol. I have a lot of behind the scenes junk on my phone and lots of nice photos with all of Mojang privately behind the scenes after Minecon. Also, after party (Into the Nether Party) was insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane with Deadmou5 there. Limos are fun. yay. Minecraft 1.0, time to finally play it for the first time.

I HATE YOU.
So much. So, so jelly.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

I HATE YOU.
So much. So, so jelly.

*angry face*

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Deadmau5.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Deadmou5

Deadmau5.

Ahh! My mistake! I admit I am not a big fan nor really know any of his songs.

Also, my minecraft name is as it usually is: "grafikal"  also "graphs" is my second account as well.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
grafikal is now on the whitelist.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
GUYS!

Important new - I found a fix for the annoying "Invalid Server key" messages.

Its client side, so just install it like a normal mod :)

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/801030-100-invalid-server-key-fix/

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
add skanker :)
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Add ryanleber

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I should add the hi-res texture pack I had before, lol. I forgot what it was though. It was like 256x or something.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
THEY'RE BULLIES

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Updating the whitelist now.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
THEY'RE BULLIES
Locking you in a tomb of obsidian and filling it with lava is not bullying. :mad:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I tried tunneling out with my bare hands. :c Suffice to say it was not good enough.