RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Indie Royale (like Humble Bundle)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
http://www.indieroyale.com
Includes:
A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda (DD, Desura, Steam
Gemini Rue (DD, Desura)
Sanctum (Steam)
Nimbus (DD, Desura, Steam)

It's similar to how Humble Bundle works, but you can't go below the current price. If you pay equal to the value of a star you decrease current price, otherwise it will go up.

And for every 10,000 purchases a single DLC for Sanctum will be released.

It's kind of strange, but you can get Sanctum, Nimbus, A.R.E.S., and Gemini Rue for less than $3 right now.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bort.

Simply because of the nimbus box art.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm with roph on this one. I've wanted nimbus for a while, so I'm sold.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Bought it earlier, and its also funny that the one game is steams deal of the day, but I paid 1/4 the price for that and 3 other games.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah I really wanted Nimbus, too. But I actually haven't played it yet. I had zero expectations for Gemini Rue and negative for Sanctum, but they stole my attention while my guard was down and ran with it for a few hours. Finally going to fire it up now. ARES also looks ace.

Fantastic deal.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Bought it earlier, and its also funny that the one game is steams deal of the day, but I paid 1/4 the price for that and 3 other games.

What game? It says Astro Tripper for me o.O

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Gemini Rue

Rep:
Level 94
In another area of this bundle, if you folks who bought it would check something for me, I'd be most appreciative:

The receipt that I got from the bundle in my email was for the correct amount, but according to my bank's online statement, they took out a few cents more. I don't care about the money, but I'd like to know if any of you have had the same thing happen. I don't want people being skimmed, and I'm hoping it was just a tax thing, or a mistake in billing.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I got charged $0.02 for international visa processing or something (forgot the exact wording), too. It wasn't listed on my receipt either but rather on the bank's online statement.

Rep:
Level 94
OK, so there is a valid reason for it. I just wanted to be sure. Thanks for checking.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Gemini Rue

Wait, this is on Steam? Why is there not a key for it?

I don't really mind either way, since I didn't really purchase the bundle for that game at all, but it's still odd.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah it's on Steam but Indie Royale doesn't supply a Steam key for it. I think it was only just released on Steam so maybe that's why, or maybe they just aren't supplying one.

You should check it out, though. It's pretty neat. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Looks a lot like Beneath a Steel Sky, which is pretty sweet. I can't count the number of times I've played through that game.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Haha I think I played Beneath s Steel Sky once ages ago and was horrified to find that it wasn't a shump.

If it's anything like Gemini Rue though I'm going to play it again.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Gemini Rue is awesome :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
They made a Gemini Rue steam key available.

Sanctum is awesome, too. I never really liked Tower Defense games, but this is kind of like UT Invasion RPG. I've literally wasted half the weekend playing it straight.