RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Symphonische Spielemusikkonzerte Series

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't know if these have been posted, but they're the best symphonic game tributes that I've ever heard. Fantasies is incredible, and I'm in the middle of Odysseys right now. If Legends is anything like the other two, it will also be incredible.

Symphonic Fantasies (Tribute to Square-Enix)

Tracklist:

01. Fanfare Overture
02. Fantasy I - Kingdom Hearts
03. Fantasy II - Secrets of Mana
04. Fantasy III - Chrono Trigger - Chrono Cross
05. Fantasy IV - Final Fantasy

Click the image~

Symphonic Legends (Tribute to Nintendo)

Tracklist:

01. Fanfare for the Common 8-Bit Hero
02. Star Fox (Space Suite)
03. Super Mario Bros. (Retro Suite)
04. F-Zero (Race Suite)
05. Metroid (Samus Aran: Galactic Warrior Suite)
06. Donkey Kong Country (Aquatic Ambience)
07. Pikmin (Variation on a World Map Theme)
08. Super Mario Galaxy (Galactic Suite)
09. The Legend of Zelda (Symphonic Poem)
10. Bonus Level

Click the image~

Symphonic Odysseys (Tribute to Nobuo Uematsu)

Tracklist:

01. Opening Fanfare
02. Final Fantasy (Concerto for Piano and Orchestra)
03. King's Knight (A Pretty Day Out)
04. Chrono Trigger (Silent Light)
05. The Final Fantasy Legend and Final Fantasy Legend II
     (Main Theme and Save The World)
06. Final Fantasy X (A Fleeting Dream)
07. The Last Story (Spreading Your Wings)
08. Final Fantasy XIV (On Windy Meadows)
09. Blue Dragon (Waterside)
10. Lost Odyssey (Suite)
11. Encore - Final Fantasy X (Ending Theme)
12. Encore - Final Fantasy VII (Fighting & JENOVA)

Click the image~

« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 07:22:09 AM by Holk »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Symphonische Spielemusikkonzerte
That has to be the most redundant name I've ever seen.
SYMPHONY GAMEMUSICCONCERT WOOO.
Anyways I'll download the Uematsu tribute just so I can jerk off to the Lost Odyssey track.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The Secret of Mana one and the Chrono Series one are my favorites so far. Oh, and the Final Fantasy one from Odyssey has the Battle on the Big Bridge, mixed with the Atma Weapon theme from FFVI, which is awesome.

Oh my God, and the Final Fantasy VII Encore is amazing. And I say that as someone who is entirely sick of everything Final Fantasy VII. The arrangement is genius.

And I didn't think it was possible, but the Nintendo one is actually my favorite so far. The arrangements are just so intelligently done.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 07:59:10 AM by Holk »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Symphonische Spielemusikkonzerte
That has to be the most redundant name I've ever seen.
SYMPHONY GAMEMUSICCONCERT WOOO.
I read it as SYMPHONY PLAYMUSICCONCERT YAY. Which is even more redundant.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Spoiler for:
Spiele means game in that context

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
It's actually Symphonic Gamemusicconcert. It looks weird in english but it doesn't seem redundant in German.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
Wow. You guys are missing the point of this thread. By a lot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I've heard these before; they're really good. Especially the Nintendo one. Or maybe it's just the fact that it's not the same arrangements released on every other orchestral VGM album release.
:tinysmile: