RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Inuyasha is like Dragonball Z

Rep:
Level 89
Inuyasha is like Dragonball Z because of the show not ending. Come on by now everyone should be bored of the anime
they should end it or well thats it it just needs to end. Its clishe as DragonballZ because there would a the easy
enemy then they encounter new wnemy and almost die. Did I miss any thing. THe last thing I saw was that Inuyasha got a new technick and then again naracu didn't die. Inuyasha must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Plus the existance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
It ended in Japan like 2 or 3 years ago.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Inuyasha is Dragonball for girls.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Nothing against dbz plzz   >:(

Rep:
Level 96
Inuyasha is Dragonball for girls.
This little saying is also about 2 or 3 years old.

But anyway, the major difference between the two series is that DBZ had sagas, while Inuyasha has a single, common enemy throughout the entire 200+ episodes of the series.

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
The manga is still going weekly. I read the translation every week.

Rep:
Level 96
That's odd, considering all sources say the show ended at episode 167 on September 13, 2004 in Japan.

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
Yeah, shows over, mangas not.

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
Sure is. They change the story a lot. Kill off people, and... yeah... lol. want the link?

Rep:
Level 96
Absolutely. I want to see the Inuyasha characters I've come to know and love die before my eyes.

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
http://www.furinkan.com/iycompanion/manga/ Book 36 has the last episodes info in it, and the first new stuff.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
The anime ended and I believe there's a movie following it.  Correct me if i'm not right.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I used to like DBZ, but it's just one big sell out. It's purpose is not to tell a story, but to make money, which should be secondary...

I love Inuyasha. Not that I'm aware of the latter series mind you.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Inuyasha is awsome. It was at it's peak during the time the band Of Seven were alive, then it just began to fall. They should have just killed Naraku in the last episodes instead of showing that retarted 'to be continued in 100 years) ending. I just hope they end the series off right with a movie or something. Like they did with FMA.

Inuyasha>DBZ.

BUT

DBZ>>>>Inuyasha in the fights.

I like Naraku better than any DBZ villain, though.