RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] [Request] Map's name on menu screen

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Newbie
Menu Screen Map's Name

Summary
I want to show my map's name on the menu screen. I'm using VX 1.00 and I'm not using other menu scripts. I'll be so glad if someone helps me.

Features Desired
  • Can see map's name
  • Can hide some maps' name (example: secret caves)

Visual Aspect
I searched and I saw a script with that option, but it was for VXA and It had many options I don't need. If you want to see it, it is modern algebra's custom menu script: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44906.msg507556.html#msg507556

Games its been in
  • I don't know

Did you search?
Yes

Where did you search?
  • RMRK VX Script Database

What did you search for?
  • Map name
  • VX map name menu
  • map name menu screen

Rep:
Level 71
Here you can use this menu that I made a little while back. It's the default but flipped with a location window. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44901.msg507417.html#msg507417. Make sure to get both things.
EDIT : Never mind there is actually no need to replace menu status.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 07:53:30 PM by DoctorTodd »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Do you want the location window along the side of the screen (i.e., where the command window is) or along the bottom of the screen?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Newbie
Do you want the location window along the side of the screen (i.e., where the command window is) or along the bottom of the screen?
Along the bottom, please

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
How exactly would that work, if the actors' status window is in the way?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know