RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
final fantasy style battles

Rep: +0/-0Level 60
RMRK Junior
Can someone please upload the script of the final fantasy battle style system.
I could really use it I hope you can help with it I would be really happy  :)

Rep:
Level 82
There's quite a few battle scripts out there, and Final Fantasy also has a variety of different styles of battle systems too. It'd be a bit more helpful if you could give an idea of what kind of battle system are you looking for.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Systems

I know that Yanfly's Battle Engine Melody scripts contains a few different styles of battles including the Charge Turn and Active Turn, but is for RMVX.

Also for VX is the Tankentai series of scripts which is pretty popular if you're wanting to have side view battles (which is what I'm assuming you actually mean by FF style battles).

It does depend on what maker you're using, though, which is always nice to be made known too.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
If you want, take a look at my *shameless plug, cough cough* project to see how the Tankentai SBS works and looks in the script list. I have added the bow and gun addons, too, and some extra skillsets- thats where you get the jump skill.
:tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
MAYBE YOU COULD GET MORE HELP
IF YOU READ THE RULES.

NOT THAT ANYONE ELSE DOES.
IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'RE THERE FOR A REASON OR ANYTHING.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know