RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Trading Card Mini Game

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Howdy, this is going to be a very bug request and i've searched many sites and googled many different things to try and find what I am looking for but so far...nuffun  >:(

So i'm sure we all know: magic, Pokemon, Yu gi oh, and even the triple triad game from final fantasy 8.
the game i am working on right now is an open worlded rpg with in depth character creation and the spriting and scripts have come along well a few maps and set and the character creation is nearly completed, i will soon post a thread about in the NEW PROJECTS section, but im getting off topic.

Ive searched the internet for a script that allowed me to find cards all over my world and go certain bars, parks, or jus random ass people and challenge them and even win cards from them ( FF8 ;) )  I have seen systems about the triple triad but this is not the kind of game i am looking for, i havt started working on images but the cards will be very simple, nothing intensly special. I plan to make them an upright rectangular shape ( as most cards are  :P ) with a picture of monster sprites that are from the RPG maker RTP and my own that i have added, even human sprites, you will be able to add one "special" attack to each card, that will use spell graphics, as the normal attack will use normal damage graphics such as the same graphics a sword uses when it strikes.

I'll whip together a basic picture of a card soon,  but heres a rough draft :P

[        Picture         ]
                                       [                           ]
                                       [ ]____________[ ]
                                       [           Race         ]
                                       [         Attacks       ]
                                       [_______________]
As you can see...very rough draft but this is the basic concept

Of course there will be rarity ratings

White - Common
Grey - Normal
Black - Uncommon
Silver - Rare
Red - Very Rare
Purple - Unseen

I hope im being discriptive enough, i dont need card pictures jus needa script or even an eventing tuturial, i do realize we are all busy people and this may be responded too in 5 minutes it may remain unresponded for 5 months but i would very much appreciate the help of people who actually know what there doing with scripts:P ima noob but my games are pretty deace and it would be better with this:D so if you can, please help, but i aint gonna expect it...thanks:D

-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Current Game - Old Town Mafia
Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Ummm i clicked ur link and it was broken or something  :tpg:
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Ummm i clicked ur link and it was broken or something  :tpg:
It isn't broken.. I think RPGMakervx.com is down.. o_O
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
'IPS Driver Error' means that something is wrong with their database.

Give it awhile and the admin's of the site will get it back online.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Well its been two days and the sight is still down  :tpg: so does anybody else have anything???

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
OK, so the link worked and i saw the video and the post etc. but i have seen this before:/ this is for the main game to be a card game, its still a very useful script, but im searching for a secondary system where u can collect cards on the side as u still can fight, and grind levels :P and also be able to play the card game with certain characters, in pubs, inns, etc.

Completion - 5%