RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

Rep:
Level 87
RIP w-hat the fork
Woot, icon requests!

I need any type of pastries, as many as possible.

I have a really small list, but please feel free to expand it!

I need:

WHEAT!!![/U]

Bread (loaf)
Pita
Cupcake
Pie (endless flavours)
Cake (preferably delicious, but strawberry is fine)
doughnuts (we all know the variety, ie: sprinkled, powdered, chocolate,  maple, sprinkled bars, chocolate bars, etc)
     The doughnuts alone should be plentiful
pumpernickel bread (slice and loaf)
Pop-Tarts (like the toaster kind)
struedals (like the pillsbury doughboy kinds, apple is my favorite ;))
baguette

PICTURES!!!
European sweetbread:

French bread

tin vienna bread

Bread rolls

Be creative! Make as many types you know!

I prefer the kind you find in bakeries, so noodles don't really count...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 07:28:09 AM by zzzdude »
Huge sig is huuuuge.

Rep:
Level 87
RIP w-hat the fork
I need yet again a few more icons, all of them spheres, with different insignias on them:

colours don't matter

(dog)
?

(tiger)
?

(sheep)
?

(pig)
?

(goat)
??

(horse)
?

(bird)
?

(rabbit)
???

(frog)
?

(Fish)
?

(cow)
??

(wolf)
?

The following are hirigana, which are a bit lengthy, so it doesn't need to have the characters, but must show they belong to the animal (colour perhaps?)

(bat)
??

(cat)
??

(mouse)
???
Huge sig is huuuuge.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Is this still active?

Rep:
Level 88
i have no clue, but i havent been on all summer.

Rep:
Level 86
I love my eyes in this pic.....
Hi, I have an icon that you guys might be interested in.....The Devil's IceBrand
Let me know if you like my work, and I'll make some more!!

My Icons
Spoiler for:
Striborg

Defender

Flail

Devil's IceBrand

Solid Steam

Demon's Bane

Atmos Blade

« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 02:22:16 PM by Derek16438 »
"The best thing that life can offer... is the chance to work hard..........at work worth doing" That's Teddy Rooselvelt who said that, not me...

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This thread has not fulfilled any requests, while requests were present, in a month. The thread will be unstickied until another request is fulfilled. The thread owner will be contacted about this. I am speaking in a very official fashion. That is all.
The Rule

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, well, it wouldn't be right to call me the thread owner. I think you should contact SirJackRex and Ferenn, if they're still at work, instead... Also, at everyone, sorry for the lack of replies. I usually ignore the RM forums recently and I don't really take requests anymore except for MutsuMutsu's which I started up again.

@Derek16438: If I could see a picture, it'd be great and it'd also be great if you joined the team. :D

Rep:
Level 86
I love my eyes in this pic.....
Haha, srry about that, but I fixed it and posted some more.....Whaddya think?
"The best thing that life can offer... is the chance to work hard..........at work worth doing" That's Teddy Rooselvelt who said that, not me...

Rep:
Level 88
I know I'm not really a part of this, but I just wanted to give it a shot.

zzzdude's dog orb request

If you want me to, I can do the other ones. I know its not very good...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
FK, keep it up! :) If you want, I can give you the sharingan that grafikal edited of mine as a template... Also, Derek, join the team if you want! :)

Rep:
Level 88
Well, I guess I can keep making zzzdude's orb requests. I'll be doing that for a while.

Rep:
Level 88
Alright, I finished 5 more of zzzdude's orb requests. I'm taking a break now though. I'm tired.

Sheep

Tiger

Pig

Horse

Goat

Also, here are 2 other random icons I've made.

Serrated Sword

Royal Shield

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
This thread has not fulfilled any requests, while requests were present, in a month. The thread will be unstickied until another request is fulfilled. The thread owner will be contacted about this. I am speaking in a very official fashion. That is all.
The Rule

That is like the most retarded rule ever, plus, we are still up and running, we've just been very busy.

Rep:
Level 87
RIP w-hat the fork

Why thank you!
Perfect, just perfect!
I wish I was artistic in pixels...  :-\
Huge sig is huuuuge.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
The Rule
So in accordance to that, you must re-sticky this. Irock, all you basically did was bump this and tell me that requests should be done. >_>

Rep:
Level 88
Why thank you!
Perfect, just perfect!
I wish I was artistic in pixels...  :-\
No problem, I'll finish the rest of them by the end of today, hopefully. I'm kinda busy. :blizj:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Those icons look great Final-Knight. And the ones Derek16438 made look awesome too. Good stuff.

Rep:
Level 102
Moo, I'm not doing it to make use of my moderator powers, I'm doing it so people aren't wrongly directed into thinking a thread is active. If a request is made in a stickied shop, I expect the request to be fulfilled. If no requests are being fulfilled, the thread should not be stickied.

So in accordance to that, you must re-sticky this. Irock, all you basically did was bump this and tell me that requests should be done. >_>
Yes, I was away for a day. I will resticky any thread that has been unstickied, after a request is fulfilled. Did you notice the fourteen replies after I posted? It most likely wouldn't have happened without the post/unsticky. So far, this system seems to be working fine.

Stickied.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Ok, big, vague request here: I need a large assortment of EES swords, knuckles, claws, knives, bows, axes, spears, lances, books, staves, harps, katanas, hats, helmets, shields, armors, clothes, food, boots, and gloves. As for the individual icons, I don't care what designs you use, as long as the icons are EES.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Here's my post from page six of this thread:
I have quite a few requests, but first, can you do Enterbrain Extra icon style? (click here if you don't know what it looks like)
This makes the third time I've introduced EES to this thread. ;D

Rep:
Level 87
those are nice!  Maybe you should just post that link with each request :)
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
So far, I've pretty much had to.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'm out of making icons, I'm so hyper and hyped up for Stencyl, I already started spriting! :o

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Guys guys guys, I would make a request for a perfume bottle. Preferably three of them, blue, pink and orange.

Anyone up for this ?>8]?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 06:29:25 AM by Lara Crawft »
:taco: :taco: :taco: