RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
In need of moral support... yet again

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
i was just venting all previously gained rage on the next guy who pissed me off :D

Rep:
Level 91
lol if that's all the rage you got you might as well suicide cause no one like dumb pacifists..
now, even though you obviously can't read, and you do know how much i love that kind of people, i must mention, you can't read.

i never said death is impossible, i mentioned death

but look my dear brute at the facts around you:
fact 1 : a stroke as minor as it is means going to the hospital, even if just for checking
fact 2: going to the hospital while not almost dying can actually be done, such as for taking blood samples or just if say you paniced like an idiot and though you are going to die and then the doctors are going to laugh and give you a nice bill
fact 3: cloud is telling us too many stories to actually make anyone able to believe a word coming out of his.. hands
fact 4: only idiots don't understand what i wrote
fact 5: take a guess...
fact 6: as for inhuman, that's what i do, i make little kids cry and wish them long and painful death before their parents
fact 7: dwarra's mom won't die, don't be stupid and don't give him your dumb ideas
fact 8: we all know what a stroke is
fact 9: when you'll die no one will bother digging a normal grave for you, in fact your body will rot and roaches will devour it slowly and then flies will run around it and dogs will slowly take your bones apart, then nothing will be left of you and everyone will be happy, and no one will care  :^^:

(see? is there anything better than another's death? like i said, life's greatest reward)
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
im gonna go sit in a corner and cry now...

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Actually BlueXx is right.. Just death, it won`t happen anyway. A little stroke is definitely nothing.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Quote from: blueXx
lol omg come on ppl chill...
infen she was never in a coma, not this few days anyways

and ramiro.. pray? like.. man we are talking about a minor stroke and a little memory loss, nothing big...

chill >< seriously.. chill ><

Yes, Xx, he should.
And i see how crude and rude ppl are being.
Don't be rude to him, he must be real worried.
You can't even bare if someone in your family gets a stroke.
Dwarra is one of the bravest guys i've ever seen.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
did you ever talk to dwarra? no
sorry but you have no idea who dwarra is, not that i am saying i know cause seriously no one knows anyone
he can be under the bed crying every 5 minutes think there is a monster in his closet and we won't be able to tell -.-
well actually, then he would act like blaze or like you -.-

assaf a stroke is what that fat idiot sharon had a bit ago and judging by the recovery of fat boy, it can be quite serious

but it's not in this case so every stupid little idiot who wants to give any dumb ideas about praying and death can push it up his ><

and that mainly go for the readingless, such as sword boy and wolf
stay out of the topic, maybe even out of the forums if you are going to get people scared for no reason.

THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT
dwarra's family is a bunch of level 1 monsters, they might have tons of accidents but damn they never seem to stay on the ground

(lol rpgs are stuck too deeply in my brain atm)

meh dwarra it's getting really spammy here >>
but thanks for setting me up with such a great chance to wipe the floor with them
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
Your nasty blue! In fact I do know dwarra, (a little) and I only found this out coz I was talkin to him on msn! So why dont you just back off, if you dont have nothin nice to say dont ****in say it!!!!

Rep:
Level 90
All of you people are saying a stroke is nothing serious. Many people have died from a stroke (my grandad in fact) so all you saying it is nothing.
Jesus, none of you care about other people.

And blue, I only just read your post properly and it sounds like you are a real jerk. God forbid what you'll be like if your mum collapses one day. You'll probably be like "OMFG mum you stupid wimp get up, dont be a lvl 1 monstor,"
Putting it simple, YOU COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF!!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Listen up guys. Dwarra needs moral support in this!
not people who want to bash eacother brains in them just because they wanna prove their words.

if you want to argue with eacother do that in the spam section. Cause you break hopes and harts right now k.
i know whats he been trough and its not something to argue about.
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Meh if anything, BlueXx is the only one here who knows me >_>

Locked.