RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Idea for this forum, please read everyone!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hey, I told this to Crankeye and he said that if the rest of the forum aproves, this idea can be done.
Here is goies then please think about it before posting what you think.
My idea is a Council, with a group of members, that gives ideas to the forum, help in some other ways the forum, always hearing people

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
OMG your a friggen da man, man! Great idea, I approve!

Thanks man, really thanks, let

Another brillant idea by Ramiro.
You have my approval.

Thanks ArkBennet, really thanks you, glad you liked it!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I hereby approve this idea, lol.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
so let me get that..

a council that takes ideas from members using pms and go "hmm interesting idea i accept/reject" and then they give the idea to crank if it passed and crank see what he can do about it (Seeing as the council won't have admin powers crank will still be the only one who can move stuff)

well have fun with the permission

here is my first idea too:
give the council leader admin powers so the council will have the power to actually do stuff

(let's try to assume the council leader isn't going to delete everything.)
holy shit my sig was big!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Co-ol.
My idea---s:
1. There should be an idea topic!
2. There should be a complaint topic!
3. As xx told, but not Admin but Mod powers.
But the council topic is good.
Co-ol!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
why would they want mod powers? it's stupid, mods can't do anything regarding ideas...
unless the idea is "lock the topic"

cause otherwise mods are 100% powerless
holy shit my sig was big!

blueXx, you

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Bah you stole this from Kobras Realm.

He didnt think of this  :|

I tought of that yes I did!! KR has it too, and I know! I had this idea but I thought it would never work out, but I

Rep:
Level 91
It's an O.K. idea. But we allready hold certain posters opinions higher than others. And we allready post ideas on forums. Since this isn't a huge forum, why should we have a council to weed out bad ideas.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
You should know Kobras Realm is now removing the member council, so techincally its not stealing.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Good idea. APPROVED :D

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Resource Dude approves  :) my first Idea...put certain people as mods for the sections that they help out the most with... like cloud for poster board andtsuno sir vailhor or maybe blueXx for scripting

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
I definately approve of this idea
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 91
I approve. BUt how are we going to pick the council members again??

Dude, you double posted, delete one please.

And Crankeye is gonna choose them.  :wink: