RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Craptastic MIDI's by Yossy

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I convert these from SPC (SNES gameripped music files) to MIDI using a program called SPC2MIDI.  I have no musical talent, so I'm allowed to do that.  They do not loop well, because they are all clocked at 3 minutes... so... I'm silly. :P

Here are summa my good ones... we'll go 10 mids at a time, since that's how much I can upload.

If you can't figure out the abbreviations, these are Bahamut Lagoon, Breath of Fire, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy 4.  Kinda going in alphabetical order so... heh.

Enjoy!  Or not.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:06:51 AM by irock »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I heard the last one, and tell you ive never played ff4, but i can say that theyre awsome :)
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Chrono cross had the best music!

The opening theme!!!     

CLICKS HERE

If you don't want to listen to the entire thing put it at 3:40 into the song.

Edit- I put this here because I wanted to know if you could make a midi of this.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 09:57:53 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
As much as I'd like to accept your request, PSX music is not available in SPC format, therefore unavailable for me to convert.

More mids.  Feedback is <3<3<4

Tossed the Bahamut Lagoon battle theme in with this batch.  I think BL has the best battle music ever, because it's so jazzy!  Also in this batch are Final Fantasy 6, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Lufia & the Fortress of Doom, and Magic Knight Rayearth (which is an awesome game, even if you're like me and think anime is annoying).

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I love that little program...and these are very nice Yoss! I know how hard it is to sit there and figure out what address is supposed to be which instrument, it's a real pain. (ESPECIALLY with the music from Dracula X, it totally trips out on the opening theme!)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah, the program is difficult to work with, sometimes.  I have a lot of trouble with Earth Bound and Tales of Phantasia SPCs, for whatever reason.  Well, I guess difficulty with Earth Bound makes since, because the music in that game is so weird.

MORE.

These Mega Man ones are some of my older ones, and sound weird because I hadn't turned off the "bending" option, and some of the percussion is messy, but whatev.  I have lots of Mega Man stuff, so these could easily dominate the next few additions to this thread. ;D;

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The reason you have trouble with EB and ToP is because they use a special system for music. Same with Secret of Mana, although that one might be easier to convert.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Redid the Junkman theme a few hours ago.  Dare to compare!  Lots of Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen mids with this batch.  The "Go Go March" is pret-ty cool~!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
More...  Rockman & Forte, Seiken Denetsu 2 (aka Secret of Mana), and Seiken Densetsu 3.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
lol no one's listening to them any more, but I'll post them anyway.

Lots more Seiken Densetsu 3.  This game rawks.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
Can you do the Super Mario Kart SPCs please? I tried to use the program and I ended up with not craptastic, but CRAPTACULAR midis!

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I've been using the word "craptastic" for about a year now. Ha, it's funny that we both came up with the same word, considering I don't believe I've ever used it on these forums.  :P

The mid's are groovy.  8)
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Thanks!

Actually, I already have done two Mario Kart mids.  I hadn't posted them... wonder why?

Also with this batch are Street Fighter 2, Star Fox, Sailor Moon: Another Story (omg amazing game!! lawl), Supr Mario World 2, and Tales of Phantasia.