RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The new Burnout.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
What the fuck is this shit?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=albbe3LeQ9E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=albbe3LeQ9E</a>

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wait, what the hell? This is an upcoming game?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Looks like an iPad game.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
it was designed as a Wii game then I guess the burnout name was slapped on. it's garbage, they aren't even working on a real burnout game. so I repeat, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Wait, its definitely a Kinect game. The little man shows up on the screen.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
it's also for ipad and pswii so you know whogivesafuck.

I guess it's supposed to work with controllers as well but it's still just a shovelware timewaster game.

Rep:
Level 94
I guess we can all agree that we won't be buying this one, eh?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
This game looks pretty gay. ;)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 07:38:34 PM by Strike Reyhi »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
An example of everything that's wrong about modern "casual" gaming :(
bringing sexy back

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
it's one thing to develop a casual game on the side in a franchise with like a small group of guys, it's entirely another to treat it as the next installment of the series.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
it's one thing to develop a casual game on the side in a franchise with like a small group of guys, it's entirely another to treat it as the next installment of the series.
Like if I told you AC: 3 was going to be an arcade platformer?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
LOL what is this garbage?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Like if I told you AC: 3 was going to be an arcade platformer?
at least an arcade platformer could be stretched into a game. this is a glorified minigame just like angry birds or other fucking ios games.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I never saw the point in Angry Birds. All of those games are wastes of time.

Of course, actual games are very worth our time.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
Angry Birds is fun. World of Goo is also fun, but many people consider that a waste of time. Its stupid to say that something is less of a game because it doesn't meet some sort of presumptive standard. The new Burnout goes beyond this, though, because it is pigeonholing a shoddily-made game into a preexisting franchise. Going beyond AC:R being made into a platformer, I would say it would be more like AC:R being made into anything that isn't like the other AC games. It would be akin to AC:R being an isometric RPG, a rail shooter, or a match 3.

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
Legitimately disgusted.
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.