RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Starcraft

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
LOL IT'S A TROJAN
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 06:07:23 PM by Anski »
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
hamachi? ain't we got gameranger for this shit?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Never played before. How quick is it to pick up and play?
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
To "pick up and play" is really easy. The basic concept is exactly like AoE except your resources are always near your initial base and you have the option (though it's pretty mandatory) to expand and make another base. It's like Warcraft ladder (though nobody likes that, lol). To get good at it, however, takes an eternity, lol.

And is this portable version one with the newest update? :o If so, I can just play with my regular BW.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Never played before. How quick is it to pick up and play?

it's easy to pick up but unless you practice, look up strats, etc.. you'll be steamrolled by us pro's.

@moo: wondering the same thing, I've got the battlechest myself, but I'mma download the portable version so I don't have to bother installing it.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
IRC GO GO GO

Rep:
Level 98
LOL IT'S A TROJAN DON'T DOWNLOAD

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
It may have been a false positive, I've just searched around on warez-bb, and one of the portable cracks give trojan warnings.

In any case, this one looks alright (although in a zipx container.) Also, this is version 1.16.1.1
Link:
Code: [Select]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UOQBASWC
Password:
Code: [Select]
WarezBBistehbest
113mb.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
lol Anski got owned. P: But cracks usually aren't false-positives... It's usually a key generator that's a false-positive, and even then, not always.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
So before I donate the bandwith to download this, are games gonna be played?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'd play, but I'd end up using my Battlechest BW set, so if it's incompatible that's a no-go.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, by the way, guys: Free Starcraft CD Keys

Some of them don't work, but a lot of them do. Some will let you get on Battle.net without being allowed to use the chat feature in the channels (you can still talk in the game/game lobby), but some will even give you full privileges! You just need to download a legit copy (no cracks or whatever) of Starcraft to make it work, obviously.