RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Modern Warfare 2

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
[RMRK] rides again.  so when are you guys grabbing your copies? I'm going to the midnight release.

sword you best have your mic tomorrow you cunt
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:19:53 PM by Strike Reyhi »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
my brother is addicted already ;o
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Won't have a mic before tomorrow ;9

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't play CoD. However, my friend is seriously addicted but can't play because he got a D in math for the first quarter, lol.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
It looks really amazing, and CoD4 was such a great game, but what they've done to the PC version is quite annoying.
Maybe I'll pick it up later on for a console.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
My brother is picking it up tomorrow.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Aw man, nobody has posted since it's actually released.

Anyone for the 360 wanna try spec-ops sometime? I need someone to play with, my GT is ViridianNaught.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm seriously underwhelmed.  Riot shield is trash, you should be able to shoot over the top.  Lots of the kill streaks are just fucking rigged.  Storyline was pretty short.  Do like all the attachments for the guns, and I'm sure once I get familiar with the maps, I'll be getting a 3 or 4-1 KDR,

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Riot shield is trash
Learn how to strafe and throw knives. The thing is fucking unbreakable, use it to your advantage.
Lots of the kill streaks are just fucking rigged.
Wat
I'm sure once I get familiar with the maps, I'll be getting a 3 or 4-1 KDR,
Only way to get a 3 or 4-1 KDR is to CAMP CAMP CAMP IT UP. Because the new maps are terrible.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Riot shield is trash
Learn how to strafe and throw knives. The thing is fucking unbreakable, use it to your advantage.
Except I'm not a noob who plays in core, where you have the time to throw a knife.  As soon as you throw a knife, they just shoot you, and you die in like 2 bullets to the feet anyway, even when crouched it's not hard to kill people from their feet.  The only playable way is to have commando, fleetfoot, and marathon, and even then, it's pretty trash.

Lots of the kill streaks are just fucking rigged.
Wat
The ones that let you go into a gunner of a plane or helicopter, they seem to be really rigged.
I'm sure once I get familiar with the maps, I'll be getting a 3 or 4-1 KDR,
Only way to get a 3 or 4-1 KDR is to CAMP CAMP CAMP IT UP. Because the new maps are terrible.
Nah, I doubt it.  I'm fast on the draw.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I LIKE THIS GAEM.  :)

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I love most of the new maps. Only ones I really don't like are Estate and Karachi.

Also, there's nothing wrong with Riot Shields. I've found them pretty easy to bypass.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Also, there's nothing wrong with Riot Shields. I've found them pretty easy to bypass.

That's what I'm saying, they're utter trash.  Anyone who can spray at feet, throw a grenade, or just run away from them until the option of you or someone else shooting them is possible, will be fine.  Seriously, if you could hold a pistol around the side, it would be decent.

Rep:
Level 97
ITT: Biohazard complains about the ability to have an unbreakable wall for a weapon.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
ITT: The nerd stereotype is perpetuated by two teenage boys arguing over their mainstream military FPS.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
The only playable way is to have commando, fleetfoot, and marathon, and even then, it's pretty trash.

Someone's a bit of a SHFG

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
ITT: Holk puts on his sunglasses and moonwalks away with your girlfriend

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Sword needs a mic.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Sword needs a mic.
friendly black fellow all I been playin is Assassin's Creed 2. The only thing I would ever say is "FUCK YOU EZIO GRAB THE FUCKING LEDGE YOU ITALIAN MANCUNT"

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Why don't you have one?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
The only playable way is to have commando, fleetfoot, and marathon, and even then, it's pretty trash.

Someone's a bit of a SHFG

I know not what this means.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
Super Huge Faggot Guy
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Super Hazy Felt Guy

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Super Hrazy Fealth Gar

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I know not what this means.

from TV Tropes, it means "Stop Having Fun Guy"
here's an excerpt from the article

This kind of player is good, and there's nothing wrong with that. But he is also extremely arrogant. He's completely intolerant of play styles other than his own. If you challenge his beliefs, he'll automatically call you a Noob, a Scrub, or something similar. Anyone who doesn't play like him instantly simply doesn't know as much as he. You'll always see this kind of player arguing that the debated Game Breaker is completely and utterly legitimate. After all, it's not about playing, it's about winning, right? Much like the Scrub, the player probably won't be listening to logic or facts. It's either agree or be wrong. Expect this to cause a big annoying (but sometimes amusing) Pro-Scrub Flame War.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Was I unclear?  I guess so.  I use the riot shield a lot.  It's just that it's terrible.  It's fun, really satisfying to corner some poor helpless bastard and beat him to death, but coming first in a server using just riot shield is extremely hard.  PS- You're a scrub.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I like this game but i got short fingers so i die alot carnt reach the trigger in time

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I have no idea what Modern Warfare 2 is :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
I have no idea what Modern Warfare 2 is :)
The sequel to Call of Duty 4.

Oh and,
Was I unclear?  I guess so.  I use the riot shield a lot.  It's just that it's terrible.  It's fun, really satisfying to corner some poor helpless bastard and beat him to death, but coming first in a server using just riot shield is extremely hard.  PS- You're a scrub.
:froghat:

Chodemeister
Rep:
Level 84
if anyone plays it on ps3, add my user, ragequit4life
Tahl died when I got my WoW account activated lol
And I lost my GoE 1 & 2 unecrypted data when my backup harddrive died after I reformatted...go figure
-GoE http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,30050.0.html
-GoE2 http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,30045.0.html

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
oh god look who's back.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
lol

if anyone has it on the ps3, add me too: Gunlok747

codemeister don't add me.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Is the map Skidrow supposed to be nammed after the band or the one who releases torrents? >_>

Rep:
Level 97
"A skid row or skid road is a run-down or dilapidated urban area with a large, impoverished population."

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
GODDAMNIT WHEN IS MY XBOX COMING BACK

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
RAMIREZ, PICK UP MY DRY CLEANING!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
GODDAMNIT WHEN IS MY XBOX COMING BACK
IT TOOK MINE LIKE TWO WEEKS AND TWO DAYS

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
My brother got MW2 2 days ago, it is a pretty fun game. :)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
RAMIREZ BLOW UP ALL THESE CHOPPERS! :emp goes off: WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU DO THAT!
and Ramirez is like "I GOT ALL THE SKILLS"

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
The original's plot was good, but I heard MW2's is just absurd. True, false? And what's with the outer space segment? It looked so pretty.  :'(
I also hear the SP is only 6 hours long; I remember people complaining about Halo 3's being 10 hours long.  :o
Innit amazing how times have changed?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
it's not that absurd, if you actually pay attention. go figure most fratfucks don't so they're like PFT MERICA CANT GET INVADED THIS IS SO GAY. oh and i've had people tell me it was confusing and then say they skipped the mission briefs or whatever you want to call them. uh gee could it be because a lot of story happens in those bits? they aren't just load screens.

as for the space segment, remember that bit with Al-Fulani where get shot in the face? it's like that.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 08:26:19 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 97
They should name it "ACTION MOVIE: RAMIREZ DO EVERYTHING" because there isn't one moment in this game where shit isn't crazily over the top. Hell there are even slow motion 'bullet-time' sequences when you breach doors.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Uh. Soap > Ramirez because he can do everything.

Rep:
Level 97
Just because Soap can do everything doesnt me he does everything. Ramirez does everything.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
RAMIREZ I WANT TACOS

Rep:
Level 94
Modern BOREfare 2

Rep:
Level 98
When the U.S. is under invasion by Soviet Forces, your number one priority is to save Burger Town.

Huh.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
So this got posted to my home house by mistake so my parents have to forward it to my uni address. I bought this like december 27th WAH

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I get to play it when I get back to college tomorrow. :3

Rep:
Level 97
When the U.S. is under invasion by Soviet Forces, your number one priority is to save Burger Town.

Huh.
WE MUST PROTECT AMERIKKKAN CULTURE